-Randy Couture
-Chuck Liddell
-Tito Ortiz
-Forrest Griffin
-Frank Shamrock

PRIDE
-Wanderlei
-Dan Henderson

Everyone is in their primes. Jones is allowed cocaine, hookers and Mexican supplements. Brogan is calling the fights.

Jones beats them all. Cormier doesn't beat everyone Jones beat though.

In a ring Jones gets stopped by afew PRIDE guys though. He isn't suited for that environment.

Last edited:
If cocaine, hookers and Mexican supplements are allowed, Jones would destroy all of them.

Jones beats them all, Chuck has the best chance imo.

lol at Forrest Griffin. Jones would slump him worse than Machida.

Post -USADA Jones has his hands full with ALL of them

That eye-pokin, cheatin Phuk.

Is Wanderlai in his prime and on the juice?

Him and Chuck have the best chance. Handy when younger and on juice would be a great candidate too.

-Randy Couture
-Chuck Liddell
-Tito Ortiz
-Forrest Griffin
-Frank Shamrock

PRIDE
-Wanderlei
-Dan Henderson

Everyone is in their primes. Jones is allowed cocaine, hookers and Mexican supplements. Brogan is calling the fights.
Jones beats Shamrock and Henderson because of his size and reach advantage. He would pick them apart from a distance and outpoint Shamrock and Griffin while submitting Dan in the later rounds. Wanderlei is a "pick-em" because of his raw aggressiveness vs Jones' skill.

Because of Jones' lack of knockout power, he has trouble with Chuck and Tito. I think he gets taken down over and over again by Tito with no real threat to keep him at bay leading to a decision loss and Chuck tags him a couple of times before knocking him out. I think Jones has been hurt and on wobbly legs in a few of his fights but his opponents were either afraid to attack or didn't realize he was hurt. Chuck knew when to pour it on. If he could, somehow avoid the bombs, though, he might outpoint him.

Finally, Couture is the worst matchup for him. His ability to wrestle and dirty box leave Jones no place to hide. He wouldn't have the power to keep him away, either. Power was the reason Chuck was able to come away with 2 out of 3 against Couture. He was either going to knock him out or get taken down. Jones just doesn't offer that threat and Couture would take advantage of that hole in his game.

Jones beats Shamrock and Henderson because of his size and reach advantage. He would pick them apart from a distance and outpoint Shamrock and Griffin while submitting Dan in the later rounds. Wanderlei is a "pick-em" because of his raw aggressiveness vs Jones' skill.

Because of Jones' lack of knockout power, he has trouble with Chuck and Tito. I think he gets taken down over and over again by Tito with no real threat to keep him at bay leading to a decision loss and Chuck tags him a couple of times before knocking him out. I think Jones has been hurt and on wobbly legs in a few of his fights but his opponents were either afraid to attack or didn't realize he was hurt. Chuck knew when to pour it on. If he could, somehow avoid the bombs, though, he might outpoint him.

Finally, Couture is the worst matchup for him. His ability to wrestle and dirty box leave Jones no place to hide. He wouldn't have the power to keep him away, either. Power was the reason Chuck was able to come away with 2 out of 3 against Couture. He was either going to knock him out or get taken down. Jones just doesn't offer that threat and Couture would take advantage of that hole in his game.
<{cruzshake}><{nope}><36><DrakeLaugh><TrumpWrong1>{<jordan}

You're joking, right? Who has better wrestling, DC, or Tito? How many times did DC takedown Jones? How many times did Jones take down DC?
Tito wasn't a scrub, but he got beat by Machida, Rashad, Forrest 2x, and Matt Hamil. (lol i guess so did Jones) Jones took out Machida and Rashad in their primes, and he practically murdered Hamil. Tito has nothing for Jones.

Jon cuts weight to fight smaller guys. Step up to hw where you belong, and be humbled. This video reminds me of Jones, Gsp, Andy, Lesnar, Aldo. *Fedor is goat.

ZJgnCzA.0.gif

A 205 Fedor vs Jones would have been great

In a ring Jones gets stopped by afew PRIDE guys though. He isn't suited for that environment.

This is a joke, right?

Jones will suit PERFECTLY for ring and its rules.
He is more than able to take people down in the middle of the ring, his judo throws are GREAT.

And he will DEVASTATE the grounded opponent.

Back