Lowest weight class you legit care about?

couture

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What is the lowest weight class you legitimately care about watching? I personally can't really get excited for anything less than 170. I can appreciate the talents of a DJ, Conor, etc but just don't find it interesting to watch people smaller than an average 7th grader throw down.

I don't watch anything below super heavyweight.

For as long as there is talent and depth in a division, compelling matchups can be made and therefore I will be interested. I'm more interested in the potential development and growth of 125lbs than I am with the Heavyweight division in general which has been entirely stagnant and shallow for what seems like a decade.

Last edited:
I like alotta the bantamweight fighters..... Very exciting group of fighters

But it ends there....

Cogar vs Dillasnake is a great fight.

I like them all but I will admit I don't know as many if the flyweight guys as I do the ones in other weight classes. It's always fun to watch and event and become a fan of someone you didn't know much about before

I care about good fights not weight.

Ladies' atomweight, but I also don't like to see excessive weight-cutting. As long as there's a competitive weight class full of talent not trying to get an edge by being physically larger than the competition, I like to watch it. Not sure how anyone could be uninterested in the lightweight class, but many of those athletes should probably be fighting as welterweights.

Back