A question about DC vs Jones

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Imo Jones never really lost a fight. So far, only Jon has been able to stop Jon. He´s clearly the LHW goat.

My question is: If DC wins, does anybody think Jon should get an immediate rematch??

Does anybody think DC should offer him a rematch to "further legitimize" his reign by winning the rubber match against the LHW goat??

What do you guys think should happen???? Thoughts??????

01031a0c358f1d894de1241f44720e6c

DC wins he either retires or asks for the trilogy. Loses, he retires.

I'm sure DC will give him a rematch.... depending on how he looks in the second fight.
And damn, from his appearance at 210, he did not look too good...

No...

Got stripped for legal troubles. Then popped.

It's not like he got injured. His bullshit is his own. If you lose, you get back in the line.

DC isn't going to win and if he does for some reason he will duck the rematch and claim GOAT status.

That's actually a VERY decent question TS.

My answer, after ALL of Jones F-Ups is NO.

He will have to WORK his way back up the ladder, like ANYONE would.

He WAS 'seemingly' great, but when we factor in all the shady tests and his CHEATING, then Jones goes to the back of the line.

Didn't DC say at one point leading up to the rumble fight he was only thinking about 2 fights after rumble. Beating Jon and beating him again?

He WAS 'seemingly' great, but when we factor in all the shady tests and his CHEATING, then Jones goes to the back of the line.
I agree with what you guys are saying. But DC is also getting old. If Jon goes to the back of the line, DC may never have the opportunity for a rubber match or it may take forever. I think the sooner the better for DC... and if he wants the rubber match, the best thing for him would be to use the momentum coming off a win against Jon. Buuuuut, there would also be the risk of him losing the rubber match. Tough spot for DC.

I think if D.C. Wins (and I'm rooting for him) they should do D.C. Vs Manwa and jones vs gus

Then jones D.C. 3 if they both win or both lose

I think he should make him wait a few years, then retire before the fight.

I was stricken by the polite nature of your reply. Well done!

Jones looks scared in that pic. Is this fight official or is jones trying to get a tune up fight because he is scared?

depends on how he loses. If he loses in convincing or dominating fashion probably not. If its a split decision type of loss then yes.

If DC loses I think he makes a run at the heavyweight belt, the cut is getting tougher and tougher for him at 205 and it's noticeable. Plus 0-2 against jbj not much left for the career at that division.

No...

It's not like he got injured. His bullshit is his own. If you lose, you get back in the line.
He actually was stripped because he withdrew from the fight against Rumble. This is where I think the breakdown first started in his downward spiral spurned by his lack of self-confidence.

No...

If it's not possible for you to answer without bringing up outside the cage shit you may need to ask yourself why you care so much. These guys are just here to entertain us, give us something to watch while we drink and eat nachos. I don't care if they are locked in tiny cells or living in castles in between fights.
As for the question If Jones wins it's done, if DC wins they need a third

Back