Ricardo Arona

couture

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Why was Arona's career so short (less than 20 pro fights)? He was near the top of the food chain for his entire career but seemed to retire early, did he get injured? I was always curious how he would have done in the UFC, didn't like him as a person but as a fighter he was impressive.

rampage-slam-o.gif

RackMultipart.31843.0_crop_340x234.jpg

Last edited:
He prefers surfing and banging bitches over getting ko'd will be the answer you'll get most.

This happens alot

His style would have adapted well in the cage. A guy like Chocolate Al would have been a nightmare of a match up for him but he'd be a top contender for sure.

Is this sherdog's all time most asked question?

Why was Arona's career so short (less than 20 pro fights)? He was near the top of the food chain for his entire career but seemed to retire early, did he get injured? I was always curious how he would have done in the UFC, didn't like him as a person but as a fighter he was impressive.
naggin´injuries, he´s still thinkin´about a return & has been in talks with Bellator, I believe

Last edited:
His style would have adapted well in the cage. A guy like Chocolate Al would have been a nightmare of a match up for him but he'd be a top contender for sure.
the fence was tailor-made for his game

He's living the dream surfing at the beach banging hottie's.

Ricardo Arona threads have become like a running meme in Sherdog lore, mods should seriously consider stickying a "What happened to Arona" thread.

capturar_4.png

He made Tapereem his bitch.
overeemtapstoarona.gif

Last edited:
The answer to anything regarding this guy is surfing.

Fighting with your chest out turned out to be no good.

IMG_1236.JPG

Back