Anyone Here More Entertained by Sherdog Than the UFC?

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Seriously, about 75% of the cards i'm more entertained reading the forums afterwards than the actual fights. We need more Jon Bones Jones fights. Everytime that man fights it's entertaining. Conor is fun to watch too, but now he runs the whole show and is gonna fight once every two years in whatever sport/division he feels like. Garbrant and Dillashaw is gonna be a great fight. But other than that look what we're left with. You got Bisping ducking the whole roster at middle weight. Tyron attempting to duck the whole division and USADA at the same time. Mighty Mouse cleaned out his division but is scared of 135 cause he's gonna get murked. Stipe is just a boring white guy.

EDIT: Holloway Aldo will be a good fight as well. Great fighters. Would like to see aldo rematch mcgregor, but we know that will never happen.

Idk those two things aren't really comparable. I'm more entertained by sherdog than Facebook

I don't come to Sherdog to be entertained. Just to read, and share opinions. But, with the fuckin trolls. It gets worse everyday.

Yup, during the UFC events I spend more time typing on the play by play than actually focusing my eyes on the TV lol. Its much more fun if you can talk about the fights with like minded people and discuss and debate all the stuff.

I don't come to Sherdog to be entertained. Just to read, and share opinions. But, with the fuckin trolls. It gets worse everyday.
been this way a long time, it was actually worse for a short time. You were never here for the Donny days.

I'm more entertained by your mother than either.
HEOJs.jpg

More entertainment here. UFC is becoming a shill sport. Popularity contest !

Who is Woodley ducking? He fought WB twice and Maia wasn't offered because WME gonna WME.

Seriously, about 75% of the cards i'm more entertained reading the forums afterwards than the actual fights. We need more Jon Bones Jones fights. Everytime that man fights it's entertaining. Conor is fun to watch too, but now he runs the whole show and is gonna fight once every two years in whatever sport/division he feels like. Garbrant and Dillashaw is gonna be a great fight. But other than that look what we're left with. You got Bisping ducking the whole roster at middle weight. Tyron attempting to duck the whole division and USADA at the same time. Mighty Mouse cleaned out his division but is scared of 135 cause he's gonna get murked. Stipe is just a boring white guy.

EDIT: Holloway Aldo will be a good fight as well. Great fighters. Would like to see aldo rematch mcgregor, but we know that will never happen.
b game all time.gif

I hardly even watch live anymore unless it's a great fight I can get enough people into. Which is getting rare these days

It was easier when I was younger now there's better things to do on Saturday nights

Who is Woodley ducking? He fought WB twice and Maia wasn't offered because WME gonna WME.
Woodley is more attempting to duck, but doesn't have the actual power to do it like Conor. He had no choice but to take that wonderboy fight. He's constantly trying to call out Nick Diaz for a circus (money) fight. Also, second wonderboy fight should have been a draw as well 47-47 with a 10-8 for woodley in the 5th. Wonderboy actually has the potential to be a star. Tyron does too, but is too busy feeling bad for himself and accusing everybody of being racist, when the only racist is Tyron himself.

imo, sherdog is definitely more entertaining than the ufc.

I like to goof around on here. It also makes events more entertaining if I browse this fuckfest as I watch it. So I guess 50/50.

Sherdog is very entertaining in a demented way. Being here is sort of like eavesdropping on a peculiar alien civilization that entertains itself by barking at doorknobs, yelling at telephone poles, and licking caskets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back