How bad would it hurt..

Relentless chase

The one and only
@Brown
Reaction score
How bad would it hurt the sport of boxing and MMA if the Conor and Mayweather fight happens and say Conor hits him one good time and Mayweather doesn't get back up.. and then Conor gets the big pay day and he retires from professional fighting. how bad would it hurt do you think? do you think combat sports as a whole would suffer from it at all? opinions please.

I think the idea of this fight as something that has the potential to effect entire sports is pretty absurd.

Floyd will have a rematch clause signed, meaning Conor would 100% take the rematch for more pay.

After that win or lose Conor retires and UFC takes a massive hit, they would have to think about doing stupid super fights or money fights and go back to number 1 contenders getting the shots.

More UFC fighters would probably look to go over to boxing for more pay when their name is out there.

As a whole the UFC can't have this fight happen as nothing good comes from it for the them, even a Conor win.

This clown is coming back sooner, or later. Like many athletes he burns through money. He has a rented mansion, and how many security personnel ?

Enough that the neighbours have to complain about them.

Rents a Rolls, and pisses off the owners of that by treating it like trash.

He's never going to keep any sizable amount of money acting the way he does. He's going to return sometime in the future. He will have to.

"How bad would it hurt the sport if a guy not fighting in the UFC didn't fight in the UFC?"

It's just another money fight. That's it. Not gonna change any sport. Just two guys getting paid. Means a lot less than an actual title fight in either sport. MMA will grow from it, same as any other high-profile MMA fight. Gotta keep the Affliction rubes fired up.

How bad would it hurt the sport of basketball if a 10 year old mentally retarded girl won the championship. Aint gonna happen

I know that, but awhile back he quoted the quote "get in get rich get out" it was something about Conor not wanting to obtain Brain damage or something.
Should probably lay off the whippets if brain damage is a big concern.

How bad would it hurt the sport of basketball if a 10 year old mentally retarded girl won the championship. Aint gonna happen
Man that's really low of you to say something like that. I'm sure there's other analogies to come up with.

He will do the if he gets the chance, so i am glad he lost to Nate

Back