Any updates on li jingliang ?

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
from what I know of , his contract was done and now is negotiating a new contract. What's up with him? Was he able to resign with the ufc or does the ufc really not going to resign him? He's by far the best Chinese fighter in mma and is 4-2 in the ufc with 3 of those win by ko and on a 2 winning streak atm with both of them by ko. He can easily been 6-0 in the ufc because in my opinion he won taleb . Taleb got a hometown decision. And the nakamura fight , he was winning for sure in that fight until a nice rnc choke come from behind victory for nakamura. So any news on him?

Here's his last fight finish

I just hope he's happy.
Same . But I really want him to be in the ufc. Ufc is trying to go to China this year or next year so I'm not sure y they wouldn't resign a real legit Chinese fighter like li.

I doubt the ufc will. I hope he resigns tho or hope the ufc is willing to resign . No reason to not resign him . Legit fighter .
didn't stop them from letting rory, larkin and the gooch go.

I could actually see him going to Kunlun. Decent pay and gets to fight nothing but cans.

Lipeng Zhang went from a .500 record to 21-9, or something, by fighting for them.

0.jpg

Is DINGALING?

I could actually see him going to Kunlun. Decent pay and gets to fight nothing but cans.

Lipeng Zhang went from a .500 record to 21-9, or something, by fighting for them.
Lipeng last 3-4 opponents r legit . His next figt is also a legit opponent. I really want li jingliang to stay in the ufc.

I hope he re-signs with the ufc. He's such a fun fighter.

Rashid magomedov is also a free agent now, so lets hope things go well for him too.

Lipeng last 3-4 opponents r legit . His next figt is also a legit opponent. I really want li jingliang to stay in the ufc.
The only one I would consider legit is Leandro Rodrigues, and even then, he was coming of two losses. Granted they were to a very game dude in Sarnavskiy, and to Khamanaev.

Boussif and Fuentes are slightly decent, at most. 2017 Franca is not. I do believe that Zhang isn't a bad fighter at all, in fact, I would like to see him get another shot at the UFC, Bellator or even the league thing that PFL is going to do, but it is very clear that he has benefited from fighting dudes that are way below his level.

21-9 is not much better than a .50 average. It's .43.

I love the "he was winning till he got choked the fk out" line. That said, he's a super fun fighter to watch.

Back