I was wondering...

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
...where's The Wasteland?

8b0b17277e3182ba2e62720c75ef0a31_nairaland-forum-laugh-meme_340-340.jpeg

Last edited:
You know what I wonder? Are there any car guys on sherdog? Serious, badass V-8 car guys?

I have a '64 Skylark with a 425 nailhead and a glide, runs 9.8's in the quarter at 138. That's not easy to do with an all steel body and a nailhead. Nailheads are..... not the best engines for serious racing, but damn, they're fun.

Don't get me wrong, MMA is my second favorite sport, just wondered if anyone here digs on cars as much as I do.

You know what I wonder? Are there any car guys on sherdog? Serious, badass V-8 car guys?

I have a '64 Skylark with a 425 nailhead and a glide, runs 9.8's in the quarter at 138. That's not easy to do with an all steel body and a nailhead. Nailheads are..... not the best engines for serious racing, but damn, they're fun.

Don't get me wrong, MMA is my second favorite sport, just wondered if anyone here digs on cars as much as I do.

I love me old American Muscle. Don't own any, but I always like seeing a classic driving down the road.

Long time ago, early 20s there was interest. But affording a race truck and women was a no go. They both need constant attention

Where are all of your shit threads today will end up

Is this number 4 or 5?

Folks don't seem to get TS's point, this is an old school Rick roll type of trolling. We were wondering what he was wondering, so we clicked and saw him ask about the wasteland, where he knows this is heading.

Yes folks, that's it, TS is that pathetically lonely.<{shaqs}>

I might care if there were a couple of pics.

Folks don't seem to get TS's point, this is an old school Rick roll type of trolling. We were wondering what he was wondering, so we clicked and saw him ask about the wasteland, where he knows this is heading.

Yes folks, that's it, TS is that pathetically lonely.<{shaqs}>
I thought he was alluding to all of the threads that should be sent to the wasteland that are not. Maybe I was reading to much into it.

Back