*Any news about Eddie Alvarez after his last loss?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
How has been his training?
How is his motivation?
He has said something about a strong comeback or something like that?

Who cares

I never want to see him again after that despicable display

Apparently he's on the undercard, lol get rekt

Who cares

I never want to see him again after that despicable display

Apparently he's on the undercard, lol get rekt
Yeah I'm thinking the same.

He either threw the fight and cashed in, or he straight up shit himself on the biggest stage. Either way, dont care to see him any time soon.

He's keeping to himself and training for Doostin. Probably still counting the money he got from the Conor fight too.

He either threw the fight and cashed in, or he straight up shit himself on the biggest stage. Either way, dont care to see him any time soon.
Not as embarrassing as Aldo getting face planted in thirteen seconds.

I disagree, that can happen to anyone in this sport on a given night.

Eddie had nearly 2 rounds to try something and he just stood there like a deer in headlights. Disgrace.

Eddie had nearly 2 rounds to try something and he just stood there like a deer in headlights. Disgrace.

At least Aldo tried actually throwing a punch and got countered, like you said it happens

Alvarez talked a whole bunch of shit, threw some half assed "punches" and attempted one """takedown""" he instantly gave up on. He basically wasted everyone's time.

Also RDA beats him 9/10 times

He should have had to go on TUF to get another fight after that disgrace of a performance.

He was talking about wanting a big fight and thought he was going to get Nate in his comeback but ended up having to settle for Peahead on the prelims.

It is not like Conor caught him out of nowhere. Aldo jumped at him face first. Fights are 90% mental and neither man was in a good place there.

He got punched in the face by a guy who punches really hard.....

Have you ever competed in anything? Sometimes you get beat

Ouch people are hard on Eddie it seems.

For good reason but harsh nonetheless.

I don't know.. go out in 10 or so sec or go out in 2 rounds and get outclassed, clowned.

I wonder how many book Eddie wrote to get himself back in training or wtf confidence he will have when face with top competition in another main event some shit that truly counts.

Nothing embarrassing about it,,,, that's called fighting bro,,,,that shit happened to the worlds best… It does

He got punched in the face by a guy who punches really hard.....

Have you ever competed in anything? Sometimes you get beat
Especially on that level....with that type of competition some guys get beat really bad. I don't think anybody here is in the position to judge a top tier fighter upon that mistake or circumstance....unless you competed on that level or something close

Sent packing to the prelims, I'm surprised he's been seen out and about after worldwide humiliation. Maybe him and Dustin can reminisce about being tooled and fooled by the left hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back