Conor McGregor’s millionaire neighbors lash out at the UFC champion and his bodyguards

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Apparently, Conor’s numerous bodyguards have been taking up a lot of real estate. Something that didn’t sit too well with a lot of people, according to the Sunday World.

The Sunday World has learned that residents in the exclusive Ladycastle estate in the K Club complained to the estate’s board of management that they felt they were no longer able to use an area of the cul-de-sac to turn their cars. It is understood the board informed residents that it had prepared a letter to be sent to the owners of the home – which is rented by McGregor – requiring his protection team to confine themselves to his property.

Nevertheless, it seems Conor may have to reel his highly-paid bodyguards in before he finds himself on the outs.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/30/1...sh-out-at-ufc-champion-and-his-bodyguards-mma

LOL, McG going the Mayweather route with bodyguards.

Conor manspreading in every way possible. Is normal.

MFW I live in a nicer house than Conor, and didn't have to wear gold briefs to get it.

What???

They should be t(h)ankful to live next to the champ champ.

Why the hell does he need so many BGs??

Thanks to his Twitter posts, I know he is an expert in no hold barred/fight for life setting, and is master tactician:

Connor-McGregor.jpg

Thanks to his Twitter posts, I know he is an expert in no hold barred/fight for life setting, and is master tactician:

Connor-McGregor.jpg

I wonder if he forces his body guards to wear tight ass pants.

Connor-McGregor.jpg
how the fuk can you even move wearing jeans that tight? Disgusting.

This mans clothes is so tight I refuse to believe he's going to be a father, No way he's virile.

Connor-McGregor.jpg

Nothing says "tactical' like jeans that would make Dirk Diggler blush, with slippers.

Back