Jimi Manuwa: Dana said #HayeManuwa is possible

David haye absolutely demolishes manuwa.

He's delusional. I like the guy but he's a gatekeeper in his own sport.

What is the true top 10 ranking of HW boxing?

I looked it up & it had some dude from Bulgaria & Andy Ruiz Jr ahead of the british talent(except Coke Fury at the top)

#HayeManuwa at the Wembley lets go

easy work for haymaker.. even one legged

wasnt he koed by feather fisted dude?

1-1-1.gif

Lol.

Haye will crush him.
Concentrate on mma.

this mma vs boxing rubbish needs to stop

easy work for haymaker.. even one legged

wasnt he koed by feather fisted dude?

1-1-1.gif

This is one of the dumbest posts i've seen on this site lol. Talks about a guy who got KO'd by a "feather fisted" fighter and shows the feather fisted fighter knocking Manuwa out with a Knee.

Ask Jon Jones about Gus' feather fists btw

20130921_jla_sx9_604.0.jpg

This is one of the dumbest posts i've seen on this site lol. Talks about a guy who got KO'd by a "feather fisted" fighter and shows the feather fisted fighter knocking Manuwa out with a Knee.

Ask Jon Jones about Gus' feather fists btw

20130921_jla_sx9_604.0.jpg
under 50 percent ko ratio w mma gloves to boot, thats pretty low... he is very feather fisted, which means the ones that hit the deck like manawa has a glass chin.

compare that to Haye's over 80 percent ko ratio more fights and with "pillow gloves:"

he stands no chance it would be a waste of any fans time

compare

But when Silva wants to fight Roy Jones, it immediately gets shot down. lmao, Dana's such a fucking prick.

Only safe boxer for Manuwa to fight. Haye tore his Achilles two months ago and is on crutches now...literally. In other words - a perfect fight pick from Dana.

Yeah but the knee did a lot of damage. Have you ever been kneed in the face before?

That being said I'm not saying Manuwa would win.
knees did damage
I have been kneed in the face.. hurts alot more to the gut.
but you can see those punches hurt him bad.. plus thats not the only time he has been hurt by punches from light fisted fighters..

Only safe boxer for Manuwa to fight. Haye tore his Achilles two months ago and is on crutches now...literally. In other words - a perfect fight pick from Dana.
Dana will say Haye ducked him lol

Imagine Mayweather/Mcgregor, Silva/Jones Jr, Manuwa/Haye on the same card in boxing.

The only MMA fighter I'd give a chance there is Silva against Roy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back