Anybody else rooting for Hunt to decapitate Black Beast?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Knock his head clean off and then after the fight trash talk him and steal his girlfriend on top of it, like Lewis wanted to do with Travis.... Fuck that type of attitude from Lewis.

DimpledLankyAlaskajingle.gif

14G44ZZ.gif

giphy.gif

War Hunt.

Pretty much always root for Hunt.

Hard not to, some amazing fights from the crazy fucker.

Knock his head clean off and then after the fight trash talk him and steal his girlfriend on top of it, like Lewis wanted to do with Travis.... Fuck that type of attitude from Lewis.

14G44ZZ.gif

giphy.gif

War Hunt.
People root against some fighters for the lamest shit. He made a joke in Octagon, geez.

Hell naw, Black Beast has been Swangin n Bangin

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

While Hunto has been non-stop

0000320536.jpg

It would be beautiful but I'm not sure hunt has it in him at this stage.

Yeah Black Beast sounds like a pretty racist nickname to me you don't see white fighters with the nickname White Beast.

Love Hunt but he is done whilst Black Beast can still make waves in the division so hoping for a Lewis victory.

14G44ZZ.gif

giphy.gif

War Hunt.
both have Atomic Butt Drop potential..

So you´re okay with people making jokes about your girl in public?? Ok, then...

Have you paid attention to Hunt on social media? He posts way worse shit than anything Black Beast has said. He's a fucking weirdo.

I like them both, but it seems like Hunt might be close to done and I don't want Lewis to get derailed, so... I guess I'm leaning more towards Black Beast on this one. But I like Hunt a lot, so I'm not rooting against him.

Hunt is a SJW.

Beast was talking shit about the highest paid person in HW mma sugar daddy Browne Rousey.

The DV stuff was stupid though because that can be total BS.

War Hunt. Black Beast is an ass. Period.

It would be GOAT if instead of walkoff KO, Hunt followed the KO with a 'just in case' Hendo style. Beast is getting smashed, no doubt.

I like both guys. It could truly go either way. This is Hunt's chance to prove that he's still got it. Hoping for an exciting fight.

I dont like Black Beast because he is disrespectful in the ring. Off with his head!!!

Hunt should not still be getting UFC fights. The dream is over Hunto. Start working on child rearing u cock.

Back