So does Sherdog not like Al Iaquinta?

I don't care for Whining Al either tbh, but yeah, that was a little mean on homies B-Day. lol

I find myself usually rooting against him.

He's associated with Longo & Sherdoggers are jealous that Longo/Charlie can beat all Sherdogger users in a fight.

They hate Weidman is the Face of the stable & Longo/Al/Serra/Charlie are the trashtalkers and schemers.

Like when Brock burst on to the scene & he wasn't going to bow down to La Raza. It's triggering to see a bunch of uncucked males.

Everyone liked him when he was calling out Dana and the UFC. But now that he's talking shit to mike perry people are jumping off his bandwagon

Sherdog is comprised of trolls no surprise.

He's associated with Longo & Sherdoggers are jealous that Longo/Charlie can beat all Sherdogger users in a fight.
I guess I dissociate the peeps that run the site from us posters. I guess we are all one in the same.

He is in the transition phase. Moose went through it recently. The first step is talk sht and everyone here isn't into it and hates. But if the strategy is stuck to, and a few wins don't hurt, then people here come around around you get a bigger following. Sherdog 101.

I like Al despite him being Serra-Longo. He has a nice fighting style and he has spunk.

I wonder how he'll react to it.
If he even cares.

One guy sent it to him.

Doesn't represent everyone as i love Al talking all this mad shit to everyone. He's a great fighter.

Honestly he's fine in mine as well.

lol@ppl having discussions in sherdog's fb page. Are they too shook to step into the forums?

lol@ppl having discussions in sherdog's fb page. Are they too shook to step into the forums?
I does feel like an entirely different crowd. But I wonder how many we could link up to their sherdog profiles(if any have them)

Back