TTech

lickety split
@Brown
Reaction score
short but sweet

Anthony Johnson went from 205 to 236 on the night of the fight
fighters have died but not yet in the UFC
docs should determine proper weight for fighting

the whole interview is also interesting, he speaks about various stuff, also about Weidman and Muss (says Weidman shouldnt have played that game and how he clearly tells fighters that before fights,dont do that sh+t)

Rumble is a freak of nature.

qf0PO.jpg

short but sweet

Anthony Johnson went from 205 to 236 on the night of the fight
fighters have died but not yet in the UFC
docs should determine proper weight for fighting

the whole interview is also interesting, he speaks about various stuff, also about Weidman and Muss (says Weidman shouldnt have played that game and how he clearly tells fighters that before fights,dont do that sh+t)

I'm pretty sure it was DC that was 236 and not Rumble, right?

Edgar is the man. Always fought 2 divisions above his natural one, he should be a BW. Only lost to Bendo and Aldo. Dethroned the LW goat in his prime. Never been subbed or KOed. Even the belt was too big for him.
Frankie-Edgar-UFC-125-press.jpg

#Edgar bless

Now that there's a clearer scientific understanding of the brain and the effects multiple concussions can have, I would be really curious to one day know just how hazardous it is to repeatedly cut enormous amounts of weight. I would have to imagine it causes irreparable harm to numerous vital organs but the exact extent remains to be seen.

Now that there's a clearer scientific understanding of the brain and the effects multiple concussions can have, I would be really curious to one day know just how hazardous it is to repeatedly cut enormous amounts of weight. I would have to imagine it causes irreparable harm to numerous vital organs but the exact extent remains to be seen.

People have been doing it for a long, long time. Seems most dangers are acute. The main long term effect is that when guys stop competing they get fat.

I honestly haven't seen any sort of reliable scientific evidence of much else.

Back