Has any WMMA fighter in the UFC ever gotten knocked out cold?

Gamer2k4

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I asked this question in another thread, but no one answered, so I'll start fresh. In the UFC, has there ever been a WMMA fight where the loser is truly unconscious? I know there are plenty of "out on their feet" examples, and some flash KOs (Correia's loss to Rousey comes to mind, where she dropped, the fight was called off, and she got right back up), but that's not what I'm talking about.

I know there are some true KOs in other organizations, and I can think of maybe one example in the UFC, but that's all I've got. Any ones I'm forgetting?

Id say ronda was unconscious against holm.

tenor.gif

Ronda tried to raise her head immediately after falling from the kick, what a warrior WAR3!

She looked briefly unconscious when Holly was hammerfisting her though. :(

Holly has KOed stiff Allanna Jones, Juliana Verner and Ronda Rousey.

Veronica Macedo has a headkick KO, and Cyborg has KOed a few of her opponents too.

Ronda tried to raise her head immediately after falling from the kick, what a warrior WAR3!

She looked briefly unconscious when Holly was hammerfisting her though. :(

Im not so sure she was trying to raise her head. As much as it was an instance of her dome bouncing off the mat. But, whatever helps you sleep.

Clearly it's happened multiple times.. TS is biased it seems..

For sure TS blazed 10 minutes before writing this thread.

download (1).jpg

Ronda KO Alexis Davis via headlock and punches

Ronda hit Bethe unconscious
Holly hit Ronda unconscious
Meisha choked Holly unconscious

Outside of the UFC, yeh, loads

Honda was out cold vs Nunes.

I been Ko'd like that at the start of a round in boxing and I didn't fall down at all just stood there stiff copping shots.

Remember moving forward then waking up leaning on the ropes with the ref and my Corner around me.

They reckon I was standing there for about 20 seconds before I kinda leaned hard against the top rope and the ref started counting.

Weird KO for me.

I asked this question in another thread, but no one answered, so I'll start fresh. In the UFC, has there ever been a WMMA fight where the loser is truly unconscious? I know there are plenty of "out on their feet" examples, and some flash KOs (Correia's loss to Rousey comes to mind, where she dropped, the fight was called off, and she got right back up), but that's not what I'm talking about.

I know there are some true KOs in other organizations, and I can think of maybe one example in the UFC, but that's all I've got. Any ones I'm forgetting?
I thought Ronda was stiffened by Holly.

Back