Is Conor losing his passion?

congo'spython

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor has been extremely successful in a short period of time. it seems like the money and fame has distracted him and he doesn't seem to have the same passion for the sport. now it seems to be all about maternity leave, standing on luxury automobiles and posing in tiny underwear and overpriced tight hipster clothing.

He needs to get the prehipster beard and tattoo passion back.

hqdefault.jpg

Discuss.

Got in. Got rich. Now it time to Get out.

Who knows? What we do know is that he's currently holding two belts, has impregnated Dee Devlin and is in the talks of fighting Floyd Mayweather.

I'm not one to judge, but I would say that he's running shit.

He's already got what he's wanted so... maybe. "Get in, get rich, get out."

He had a plan, but he is going to find that a person with his mindset, he can never have enough money.

He hasn't been away any longer than Cain or Aldo as champs.

All normal, he's just so noisy that people miss him.

I think his passion was to get rich from the start and he is still actively pursuing it. I don't think it got to his head, he's just always been like that.

he's a multi millionaire cage fighter in his 20's. he's gonna party like a motherfucker

Spending money = losing your passion?

I guess he should dress in Walmart clothes and take public transportation if he wants that third belt then

I like my job and I'm good at it, but you can bet I'd be done in a second if I won the lottery. I'm sure Conor is the same way. He's made his mark, he's left his legacy, and he's got ridiculous stacks of cash. What's left in combat sports for him?

Conor has been extremely successful in a short period of time. it seems like the money and fame has distracted him and he doesn't seem to have the same passion for the sport. now it seems to be all about maternity leave, standing on luxury automobiles and posing in tiny underwear and overpriced tight hipster clothing.

He needs to get the prehipster beard and tattoo passion back.

hqdefault.jpg

Discuss.

That guy holding Conor back has a "That better be a roll of quarters in your pocket" look on his face.

His new passion seems to be going on benders and neglecting his pregnant baby-mama

I think he's still as passionate but just taking it easy now, he has first kid on the way too. Plus he's in the middle the whole Mayweather negotiations which is still an unclear situation. When he has a fight set you'll see him again as eager as ever.

The way he spends he'll be fighting into his 40s like they all do. (holyfeild, Tyson etc)

Who knows? What we do know is that he's currently holding two belts, has impregnated Dee Devlin and is in the talks of fighting Floyd Mayweather.

I'm not one to judge, but I would say that he's running shit.
seems more like he's running from shit and using the Floyd thing as a means to stay relevant in the news. talking about fighting someone and actually fighting some one are completely different things. only reason he gets a pass from most for the long time away from mma with no injuries and hiding up divisions is cause the Floyd talk

Back