Belforts last fight on his contract may be against Nate"the great"?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
ok fight i guess...would rather see him fight the spider.

That's a pretty good fight actually. Both guys are inconsistent. My money is on Vitor but I'm pulling for Nate.

as a promoter the smart move would be to give him a fight he likely loses so the contract renegotiations are tilted.
If I were vitor I wouldn't take a fight against anyone with a chin or gas tank, that way hopefully vitor would win and have leverage.

as a promoter the smart move would be to give him a fight he likely loses so the contract renegotiations are tilted.
If I were vitor I wouldn't take a fight against anyone with a chin or gas tank, that way hopefully vitor would win and have leverage.
What contract? Vitor has nothing more to look for in competitive mma, he's retiring.

it's the right fight, at this point.

This. Both nate and vitor needed a fight like this.

Tired of ufc throwing past their prime fighters to the wolves because they have a recognizable name.

Great fight for both to go out on and they have both been fighting since the 90's. May the best man win.

Better than that CM Punk shit he was spitting. Nate is another vet on his way out so why not.

Win or lose, I could see him going to bellator if he doesn't retire. Dude was very vocal about losing tons of sponsorship dollars due to reebok. Wandy seems to be setting it up as well. Washed up name for sure, but would make business sense

It won't be his last fight. After the ufc it's bellator time

It won't be his last fight. After the ufc it's bellator time

Bellatime!!!

explosion-animated-gif-40.gif

200x200px-ZC-413b495a_VitorThroatSlash.gif

Vitor vs Chael, Wandy or Alessio Sakara as Main Event for Bellator's Brazil debut.

ok fight i guess...would rather see him fight the spider.
Dude Vitor already said he doesn't want to fight a Brazilian for his last fight.

Why is that so hard to understand?

I hope that he comes in juiced to the gills and gives us a great KO.
What does he have to lose?

This. Both nate and vitor needed a fight like this.

Tired of ufc throwing past their prime fighters to the wolves because they have a recognizable name.
Stop your whining. Nobody is forcing these washed up fighters to fight.

Back