Why has the location UFC 215 not been announced? McGregor?

Draper1986

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have been keeping an eye on the UFC schedule for a while and was wondering why UFC 215 (august) hasn't been announced? They usually announce numbered events well in advance. I would assume that tickets for this event will go on sale at the end of June which is pretty close.

Are they keeping this event out of the schedule for Connor? It seems that he will be fighting around august.

I have a hunch that we will see Connor headline a stadium in Ireland.

Any theories?

Conor fighting in a stadium in Ireland is more hot garbage from Dana. It will never happen. Don't believe the lies.

dnB4qqk.jpg

While Joshua and Klitschko fight in front of 90,000 people in a "dying sport" Dana is putting guys like Conor in front of 10,000 people in Vegas

It would be funny to see Floyd in Ireland

Conor fighting in a stadium in Ireland is more hot garbage from Dana. It will never happen. Don't believe the lies.

dnB4qqk.jpg

While Joshua and Klitschko fight in front of 90,000 people in a "dying sport" Dana is putting guys like Conor in front of 10,000 people in Vegas

Bigger than soccer.

Depends on what Olympic sized venue is available. Conor decides

<Fedor23> Don't care not gonna speculate on this new UFC and especially on Conor, I'm interested in the guys fighting and the guys talking about their fights, Conor is doing neither.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back