Disturbing pattern of Trump supporters getting knocked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlympicDom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a political person, I live in Australia and don't give a fuck about Hillary or Trump, but I've noticed prominent MMA fighters who have openly supported Trump getting fucked up recently.

Weidman = 3 TKO losses in a row
Tim Kennedy = Got mauled by a fat Mexican
Cerrone = Knocked out twice in the same fight by a Cuban dude
Arlovski = 4 stoppage losses in a row, 3 by knockout and 1 by submission

Am I seeing a pattern here?

All sports that have big money involved are corrupt in one way or another, the rabbit hole goes much deeper.

Holly Holm hasn't won a fight since as well.

Last edited:
Yeah, bro. leftists and self-flagellating antifa :eek::eek::eek:s are much harder than right wing Trump supporters.

I'm not a political person, I live in Australia and don't give a fuck about Hillary or Trump, but I've noticed prominent MMA fighters who have openly supported Trump getting fucked up recently.

Most of the guys that beat those guys support Trump.

Yeah, bro. leftists and self-flagellating antifa :eek::eek::eek:s are much harder than right wing Trump supporters.

Both sides are filled to the brim with intellectually, and generally, lazy people. Neither side wants to actually interface with reality or other human beings in a reasonable way. They're like ships without rudders, or captains, or crew.....

Chael lost in the first round, but it was to an even bigger Trump nuthugger in Tito.

What is disturbing about it?

You named 4 people. If you're seeing a pattern based on 4 fighters out of hundreds of KOs, it's a Rorschach. Somehow, I don't think presidential elections make a fighter improve or decline suddenly.

i thought u were talking about these goofs getting starched at clashing rallys. hilary :eek::eek::eek:s pissing hot clearly
Just because you are not a fan of Trump does not = going down on Killary

You named 4 people. If you're seeing a pattern based on 4 fighters out of hundreds of KOs, it's a Rorschach. Somehow, I don't think presidential elections make a fighter improve or decline suddenly.

Most people who people who support him aren't stupid enough to make it public cause they'll become a laughing stock.

no, you're not seeing a pattern.

you good now?

giphy.gif

Curious as to why you described masvidal and kelvin as "fat mexican" and "some cuban dude"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back