Jessica Eye looks for her 5th straight loss against Aspen Ladd

Jessica Eye looks for her 5th straight loss against Aspen Ladd

trollface-009.jpg

''UFC has the best fighters in the world'' LMAO. just stop.

Garbage low-level MMA and amateurish. Not only has she lost 4 in a row but the fights have been awful, total snoozefests

Garbage low-level MMA and amateurish. Not only has she lost 4 in a row but the fights have been awful, total snoozefests
Cant deny fights being awful but snoozefest?, maybe if you blow your wad in 5 secs into the fight

UFC has the best male fighters, no one cares about WMMA until more Tate's,Nunes's, and Holm's come through...

From a promotional stand point, they should've already released her so she can go rack up some wins in another organization and then resign her.

Probably because of this.

3o7qDR5LFXEdjJbXQA.gif

Because of what? I dont get it

Im still wondering how she still hasnt been cut, she was never a champion and got wrecked against Tate. She doesnt seem apparently close to Dana White either the way Ronda, Tate and Conor were, she is not hanging with Dana like they are.

Up until the a few weeks ago she was still in the top 15 too lol.

Because of what? I dont get it

Im still wondering how she still hasnt been cut, she was never a champion and got wrecked against Tate. She doesnt seem apparently close to Dana White either the way Ronda, Tate and Conor were, she is not hanging with Dana like they are.
You know how i know that you're gay?

its a shame cos she has a beautiful booty

Facing Aspen Ladd is not a good way for her to stay in the UFC. <6>

Back