Is there a reason why blue/red corner are always opposite each other?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I mean the Octagon has 8 sides. I think if the corners were closer the fighters could hear their's opponents game plan and vise versa and maybe talk some trash/play good guy. In a card not long ago the corner was using cellphones to find out what the opposite corner was saying so this idea cuts out the middleman.

I only have paint to work with right now which my version has only hexagons so bear with me (pretend two more sides)

This is what it is like now:

octagon.jpg

This would cut out the cellphone octagon2.jpg middle man:

Why not just have them sit on the same stool and only be able to receive advice from the other fighter's coach?

Blue bench is longer than the red bench.

Is there some sort of contest for who can create the most idiotic threads?

Within the visible spectrum the two extremes are blue (higher frequency, higher energy, shorter wavelength) and red (lower frequency, lower energy, longer wavelength) -- beyond these extremes are ultraviolet and infrared respectively. This color difference is very useful in many sciences, for example astronomers can tell if a star is traveling away from the Earth or towards the Earth based on red-shifting and blue-shifting, respectively.

I mean the Octagon has 8 sides. I think if the corners were closer the fighters could hear their's opponents game plan and vise versa and maybe talk some trash/play good guy. In a card not long ago the corner was using cellphones to find out what the opposite corner was saying so this idea cuts out the middleman.

I only have paint to work with right now which my version has only hexagons so bear with me (pretend two more sides)

View attachment 224031

This would cut out the cellphone View attachment 224033 middle man:
thats-dumb.gif

dont ever have kids

I'm Having trouble pretending two more sides though

My guess would be so the corners dont hear eatch other.

How come everytime somebody wants to rage quit the octagon interview the side they try to escape from is always closed? Then they gotta be told no and the camera always catches them having to turn around like an asshole.

My guess would be so the corners dont hear eatch other.

How come everytime somebody wants to rage quit the octagon interview the side they try to scape from is always closed? Then they gotta be told no and the vamera always catches them having to turn around like an asshole.
good points

View attachment 224031

This would cut out the cellphone View attachment 224033 middle man:

aid2579354-v4-728px-Check-Your-Health-by-Poop-or-Stool-Colors-Step-5-Version-2.jpg

Within the visible spectrum the two extremes are blue (higher frequency, higher energy, shorter wavelength) and red (lower frequency, lower energy, longer wavelength) -- beyond these extremes are ultraviolet and infrared respectively. This color difference is very useful in many sciences, for example astronomers can tell if a star is traveling away from the Earth or towards the Earth based on red-shifting and blue-shifting, respectively.
The terms blue and red shift apply to any portion of the electromagnetic spectrum and thus are actually generic. Astronomers don't actually utilize visible light spectrums to determine blue and or red shift as the energy levels are far too low in that spectrum.
So you're 50% correct.

They would have to do it this way if they did an 8-man battle royale

Back