Rogan criticizes LionFight for matching up MMA fighter w/ 0 pro Muay Thai fights against MT Champion

I kind of agree with Rogan. I think Conor would get lit up, but it wouldn't be nearly as brutal.

it is completely different

if Lion fight bring top talent over from thailand they should be matched against top talent.... otherwise some random kid will get seriously hurt

Cant compare the lion to MayMac fight. Ridiculous.
Rogan is 100% correct.

If you can't see the difference you're stupid.

A mismatch is the only comparison.

disagree with rogan. its the same shit, kickboxing is an aspect of MMA and so is boxing

I agree with Joe more so
the outcome of a dangerous Thai fighter vs a novice can be much more harmful
then a boxer (at that weight) plus Floyd isnt a ko boxer

disagree with rogan. its the same shit, kickboxing is an aspect of MMA and so is boxing

The difference is the level of the guy crossing over. Conor is the 155 champ and former 145 champ in the biggest organization in mma and extremely high level in mma. This Hebeisen guy is a can in his own sport with a record of 7-4 and fought against an extremely high level MT fighter with over 200 fights

The difference is the level of the guy crossing over. Conor is the 155 champ and former 145 champ in the biggest organization in mma and extremely high level in mma. This Hebeisen guy is a can in his own sport with a record of 7-4 and fought against an extremely high level MT fighter with over 200 fights
nailed it

this was a top level combat sport athlete vs a relative novice..... Floyd vs Conor is 2 top level combat sport athletes fighting one another, its not even comparable

BUT THEY HAD CM PUNK CO MAIN AN EVENT WITH ZERO FIGHTS

Rogan a fuck tard as usual.

Holy fuck, id never seen a kick go from one point to its target that fast. Maybe I'm wrong, but whoa.

That shit was flowy

Two fights are inherently different.

May vs mac, if ever happens, would be the biggest money fight in combat history and both fighters are champions in their own sports.
This fight, on the other hand, was only made for the sake of padding the guy's record with a bum who has 7-4 in mma.

I wonder how a boxing match between an undefeated world champion boxer against a world champion mma guy would end up.

BUT THEY HAD CM PUNK CO MAIN AN EVENT WITH ZERO FIGHTS

Rogan a fuck tard as usual.

But brah, cm punk is a high level wwe entertainer, I mean athlete, with years or ring experience, and he was fighting a kid with barely an mma record!!!

nailed it

this was a top level combat sport athlete vs a relative novice..... Floyd vs Conor is 2 top level combat sport athletes fighting one another, its not even comparable

umm noo, since Mayweather fight vs Conor will be in a boxing ring, what is Conor record in professional boxing. 0-0 Stop dickriding the ufc

ps. If that was the case, Rondo is consider a top level combat sport athlete, they should put her in the boxing ring against the best female boxer, base on your logic.

Back