Al Iaquinta Going All Out Against the UFC

E

Edwin

Al has turned things around going all out against the UFC, Dana and WME in interviews and on social media. He's turned me into a fan and I know others have turned into fans...

Requesting @Drake's next Q&A should be with Raging Al.

WITH that said, ALL ABOARD!

He's an exciting fighter but he probably won't fight for awhile so I hope you brought a lot of gas

War wagon but no war...plus I just don't like the guy. I hope the attention generates more foot traffic to his open houses though...

<Fedor23>

Al has turned things around going all out against the UFC, Dana and WME in interviews and on social media. He's turned me into a fan and I know others have turned into fans...

Requesting @Drake's next Q&A should be with Raging Al.

WITH that said, ALL ABOARD!

Been in the front row since the beginning.
Psyched he's back and hope in the end it all works out.

Fuk the haters, Ragin Al is top 5 material no doubt.

Riding this mofo till the wheels fall off.

He's currently at war with the UFC and Dana.
Fair enough but leaving it in the hands of judges isn't even a reasonable conclusion - more like UFC by TKO.

I'm in, why is he not part of the fighter union that they are trying to do?

Rage Against The Hotel Room!

Aluminum Al will be in WSOF, after his contract expires, where he will fulfill his destiny of becoming a self-crushing can.

The microphone explodes shattering the mold

either drop the hits like De la O or get the fuck off the commode with tha sure shot

sure to make the bodies drop, drop an don't copy yo don't call this a co-op

I was a fan of his before all of this stuff.Skilled and exciting fighter.

"Are you boooing me?....Are you guys booing me?.....Well, FU*K YOU, I FOUGHT MY ASS OFF IN THERE!"

Aluminum Al will be in WSOF, after his contract expires, where he will fulfill his destiny of becoming a self-crushing can.

2246f86776be5c32c006a5b52970a3dc1a0adcf0eaf8877bece5dd6ed834c0f0.jpg

I'm a fan. I just wish he'd fight more.

Back