Bisping calls Whittaker a pussy and wants him to fight Rockhold for him

USADA

UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED
Banned
Reaction score
Toward the end of the video.

No Mike, if anything you should fight Luke. Your flukey win is unlikely to reoccur - Rockhold handled you so easily in the first fight that you'll do anything to avoid it now. He literally ko'd you then choked you out using one arm in contempt.

Fights 49 year old Hendo and retired Welterweights but calls a guy on a 7 fight win streak a "pussy".

Must be why he ducked him. Not that that makes Whittaker too special. I mean he's been ducking the entire 10 while having the nerve to belittle them at the same time.

Oh.. dark day when Luke goofed so hard that he let Bisping be the king of this division.

How many years will this division be wrecked by that silly night ? you think things will change if he beats GSP or that if GSP wins you think he will "shape up the division" or fuck around with Conor for more money and fame and more "belts / all the belts".

Bisping calls everyone a pussy

its a term of endearment lol

Puke Salt-hold got WAY too cocky for that second fight, and Teh Count smashed him.

That being said, Mike needs to give a CONTENDER a shot now. Enough with the McGregor-level fuckery of freezing up the division.

You mad Michael Bisping is the undisputed champ? Your name is USADA you should support Michael. Greatest natural fighter. Luke Cuckhold had to taper off his stuff when USADA came knocking.

You mad Michael Bisping is the undisputed champ? Your name is USADA you should support Michael. Greatest natural fighter. Luke Cuckhold had to taper off his stuff when USADA came knocking.

GSP talked a lot about getting drugs out of the sport, so your thesis falls at the first hurdle.

A few things I'm not surprised at all to see online:

- Another murder in Chicago.
- Trump posting something ridiculous on Twitter.
- Bisping calling someone a pussy.

GSP talked a lot about getting drugs out of the sport, so your thesis falls at the first hurdle.
I have no idea what you're getting at with GSP, but he left the sport because of the new drug testing, but said it was for lack of testing. Smart little guy.

Ping gives Eurotrash a bad name

Toward the end of the video.

No Mike, if anything you should fight Luke. Your flukey win is unlikely to reoccur - Rockhold handled you so easily in the first fight that you'll do anything to avoid it now. He literally ko'd you then choked you out using one arm in contempt.

Fights 49 year old Hendo and retired Welterweights but calls a guy on a 7 fight win streak a "pussy".

why should Bisping fight Luke again so soon? He just knocked him out clean in the first round. Luke hasn't fought again since, and if he plans to get a crack at the title he should beat a contender first.

Oh.. dark day when Luke goofed so hard that he let Bisping be the king of this division..

Not just like Luke. Silva is equally to blame for fighting like a complete clown vs BIsping. He fought one minute per round and still nearly KO'd Bisping and won the fight, but managed to just little enough to lose.

Same logic that says the Diaz brothers are so clean, because they say they are. Even if they are from the dirtiest gym in MMA. We don't know is Bisping used PEDs or not, same with most fighters who never popped. They all say they are clean.

A few things I'm not surprised at all to see online:

- Another murder in Chicago.
- Trump posting something ridiculous on Twitter.
- Bisping calling someone a pussy.
Id be more worried if those things didnt happen

Bispig is unbearable, gifted a title shot then flukes a win and refuses to fight any contenders, the belts vacant imo

why should Bisping fight Luke again so soon? He just knocked him out clean in the first round. Luke hasn't fought again since, and if he plans to get a crack at the title he should beat a contender first.
like bispig did to get his shot?

Not just like Luke. Silva is equally to blame for fighting like a complete clown vs BIsping. He fought one minute per round and still nearly KO'd Bisping and won the fight, but managed to just little enough to lose.

Yea but Luke was the champ with the belt yet he was so full of himself thinking back to how he owned him the last time that he decided to do that I'm going to stare at you routine "o shit he can punch me in the face but aren't you pillow handed... whatttttttt is the fight over?".

Back