Old video of Cain Velasquez

They're counting on the fact that they were on 70th floor.

I miss Cain. Hope we get to see 100% Velasquez soon!!!

I thought when you said "really old video" you were going to show his last fight

haha, one of THE worst folks to F with in a REAL life situation is a collegiate level wrestler who knows how to fight. They are literally like the most brutal guys an average 'tough guy' in the street could encounter.

Those fux are lucky he has restraint.

Cain is relaxed and calm because he knows he can beat anyone's ass at anytime. Being one of the greatest gives you that confidence and calm demeaner.

He should have ground and pounded these fools into the afterlife

Some people desperately need to have the fuck beaten out of them so they'll know how to behave respectfully around others. If those two guys weren't friends of Cain that were just fucking with him, then they wouldn't definitely be candidates.

War Cain.

I think he knew them.. just some friends shenanigans.

Some people desperately need to have the fuck beaten out of them so they'll know how to behave respectfully around others. If those two guys weren't friends of Cain that were just fucking with him, then they wouldn't definitely be candidates.
Cain beat the fuck out of Brock Lesner, and Lesner continued on being the same shitheel.

Thought for sure this would be a video of him doing S&C exercise with improper form

Back