Do you think Stipe/JDS be more fun than Joshua/Klitschko?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think so, even though it wont be easy.

This fight reminded me that MMA is generally more fun than boxing, but these big boxing fights feels so damn important culturally.

Hard to tell, with small MMA gloves the chances of it being a quick fight are much higher.

Impossible because boxing is clearly the more exciting sport

Hard to tell, with small MMA gloves the chances of it being a quick fight are much higher.
I think its gonna be fun in that somebody is gonna get KTFO. Drunk kind of fun.

Joshua/Klitshcko is not as fun, but it feels so important.

Sure as fuck Joshua vs Klitschko will be more technical, both just as entertaining imo.

The first fight was pretty great. Though this boxing fight was absolute classic and pretty hard to beat in general.

Depends what you like.For me this was great fight.Great fight,with much respect.Guys are monsters,killers,and most important-Not a single word of "trash"talk.

That was a damn good fight and the crowd and stadium were amazing.

Their first fight was amazing. Skill level , Nope. But just as fun , Hell Yeah!!!

klitschko joshua was a much much bigger fight than jds stipe.

they sold out a 90,000 seat arena

will stipe jds have 90k attendance?

UFC might be making horrible promos, but Stipe/JDS 2 is the fight I'm excited to watch. And it's not even close. I'm more excited for the prelims even.

it certainly wont have the same kind of atmosphere anyway

Do you think be more fun has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Back