wsof champs coming to the UFC

Pooters

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So Marlon Moraes is coming to the UFC, rumors of Justin Gaethje about to sign, and their two weight class champ David Branch is making a UFC comeback so how do you guys see them doing in the UFC.
imo Marlon will be a top 5, Branch I can honestly see him beating Bisping but then he struggles with the other top 5, and Justin well sad to say but he's gonna be Diego 2.0 a fun action fighter but thats it unless he actually cares about defense once he fights in the UFC

some highlights of them for ya noobs who only watch UFC
Marlon_Moraes__vs._Carson_Beebe.gif

MoraesKO.gif

Marlon_Moraes_vs._Josh_Rettinghouse_4.gif

jnvshr.gif

ShallowGaseousChickadee.gif

tumblr_nm6ijuSoPU1u2ragso1_500.gif

tumblr_nf5ctjAd8c1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

3_David_Branch_vs._Paulo_Filho.gif

So Marlon Moraes is coming to the UFC, rumors of Justin Gaethje about to sign, and their two weight class champ David Branch is making a UFC comeback so how do you guys see them doing in the UFC.
imo Marlon will be a top 5, Branch I can honestly see him beating Bisping but then he struggles with the other top 5, and Justin well sad to say but he's gonna be Diego 2.0 a fun action fighter but thats it unless he actually cares about defense once he fights in the UFC

some highlights of them for ya noobs who only watch UFC
Marlon_Moraes__vs._Carson_Beebe.gif

MoraesKO.gif

Marlon_Moraes_vs._Josh_Rettinghouse_4.gif

jnvshr.gif

ShallowGaseousChickadee.gif

tumblr_nm6ijuSoPU1u2ragso1_500.gif

tumblr_nf5ctjAd8c1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

3_David_Branch_vs._Paulo_Filho.gif
Letz see what Moraes can do in the UFC... Should be fun...

Marlon is clearly wields the most refined skill set of the three. I can't wait to see him leap into the division.

I've never liked Gaetje ever since he illegally kneed one armed guy to finish him (and the moronic commentators didn't even notice, let alone the ref).

Is WSOF going under? They have no cards lined up.

Will be cool to see how their champs fare against UFC fighters.

yea i read an article and I think its no more WSOF but their making a new org using tournament format lol so bellator 3.0 here we come

Marlon is clearly wields the most refined skill set of the three. I can't wait to see him leap into the division.

I've never liked Gaetje ever since he illegally kneed one armed guy to finish him (and the moronic commentators didn't even notice, let alone the ref).
Indeed well I read that rumors are Justin's first fight in the UFC will be against Edson soo yikes for Justin

Aren't they offering a whole pile of guys a million $$$ bucks for 17 fights of ex TUF guys?

Back