Had Dom up 3 rounds against Cody

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Did the 10-8 really mess it up for Cruz or was it irrelevant. Cody was dodging and slipping a lot of punches and clowning him/making him look bad....but you don't get points for showboating and dodging punches. Cruz was pushing the pace.

I remember him winning the 5th round and thinking it may be a split decision.

I still had Cody winning, although I thought Cruz could have had 3 rounds in the bag. 1,2, and definitely the 5th where Cody was mostly back pedaling.

The 4th round was one of the most lopsided rounds I had ever seen though.

1. 10-9 Cruz
2. 10-9 Cruz
3. 10-9 Cody
4. 10-8 Cody
5. 10-9 Cruz

Could have been 47-47 Draw, but every round I had Cruz winning wouldn't look weird if they had Cody winning instead.

Lol cody almost koed cruz wtf you watch

That's just because you're a dipshit

It was closer than most shertards want to admit, but dom/tj was a bigger robbery.

Lol thankfully you're not a judge.

This is how the majority of judges scored it.

1. 10-9 Cruz
2. 10-9 Cruz
3. 10-9 Cody
4. 10-8 Cody
5. 10-9 Cruz
cody-garbrandt-dominick-cruz-ufc-207-scorecard.jpg

Listen man. You have a right to your opinion.

Just don't EVER become an MMA judge.

Oh my goodness!! Thank you for the laugh!! I stopped reading when, in a pro Cruz thread, you said "you don't get points for dodging punches" hahaha sherdog has been giving cruz points for that for years as that's really the only thing y'all can give him points for.

Oh my goodness!! Thank you for the laugh!! I stopped reading when, in a pro Cruz thread, you said "you don't get points for dodging punches" hahaha sherdog has been giving cruz points for that for years as that's really the only thing y'all can give him points for.

Hmm.....so that's why you think he's been winning fights? OR maybe the fact that he outstruck his opponents by numbers while ALSO not getting hit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back