CM "No Knee" Punk Says he's Lookin For a Fight!

I'll fuck this guy up.

@Dana fuckin' White, gimme 50 bucks, lets make it happen.

The guy is on the next season of MTV's " The Challenge". Would love to see CT dead his ass and send him to the amateurs where he belongs!!!

Smart money is on CM in that one

Its not who I would bet on.

Phil sucks. Hes not a great fighter nor was he a great wrestler. Guy sure can market himself though and has managed to get paid on minimal talent everywhere he goes.

Phil sucks. Hes not a great fighter nor was he a great wrestler. Guy sure can market himself though and has managed to get paid on minimal talent everywhere he goes.
Phil is kind of a twat

Cm vs that skinny guy with terrible striking that fought on the Tennessee card

Not a great wrestler? Yeah fucking right.

He was great for his era but never would have made it in any other. Yea right indeed. He also wanted Cenas spot but instead of putting in cena level work chose to bitch and cry. Hes a bum

He was great for his era but never would have made it in any other. Yea right indeed. He also wanted Cenas spot but instead of putting in cena level work chose to bitch and cry. Hes a bum
Wouldn't have made it in another era based on what exactly?

Everything from his look to his moveset to his attitude . HBK and Bret would have done circles around him , He woulda jobbed to randy hogan and warrior and he never would have got near the Mic with trips stone cold and the rock. Hes a mediocre talent that rose to the top in a mediocre era. How bout that

He needs to focus on the children's soap operas he specializes in. Leave MMA to the fighters.

Everything from his look to his moveset to his attitude . HBK and Bret would have done circles around him , He woulda jobbed to randy hogan and warrior and he never would have got near the Mic with trips stone cold and the rock. Hes a mediocre talent that rose to the top in a mediocre era. How bout that
There is no such thing as talent or mediocre versus anything else in wrasslin'. You're arguing about the nonexistent virtues of trash.

You guys know wrestling is fake right?

Back