*Sports/Physical Exercise or $$$?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
If you have the chance (don't ask how) would you accept 4 million dollars but you won't be able to play any type of sport, or do any type of physical exercise (in a gym, your house, etc.) for the rest of your life...would you accept the money?

P.D.: Yeah, this thread is kindda dumb.

$4M plus a lot of hookers. You can still get your workout in.

If you have the chance (don't ask how) would you accept 4 million dollars but you won't be able to play any type of sport, or do any type of physical exercise (in a gym, your house, etc.) for the rest of your life...would you accept the money?

Sex is exercise. Am I banned?

No exercise or sport for the rest of my life? I would pass on the 4 million.

You have to define exercise...
1. Can you have sex?
2. When you have a kid from said sex can you play catch with the kid?

If so count me in for the 4 million, i will eat cleaner.

As long as I can surf and fuck, I'll take the money...4 million buys a lot of blow I can keep my weight down

Well define " sport "...

Can I never skydive, ski a mountain, water ski, golf, or go fishing again ?

Not worth it.

What good is that kind of money, if I can't spend it doing the shit I love doing ?

EDIT...

Had a typo.

Last edited:
Deal! My metabolism has my back in any case :cool:

4 million not to work on my biceps? Never!

If you have your health you're a millionaire. Trust me on this. I was an decent athlete wrestled HW, played linebacker in college, but broke 14 bones in a motorcycle accident. Can walk but not run. I'm in my 40s and live in a 5400 sq ft house and basically set and would give it all away to be able to run again.

Thread sucks and is too vague.

Sex is exercise. Am I banned?

Sex is definitely allowed. Come on, without sex this won't even be a question.

You have to define exercise...
1. Can you have sex?
2. When you have a kid from said sex can you play catch with the kid?

If so count me in for the 4 million, i will eat cleaner.

1. All the sex you want.

2. You could play catch if that's only for the fun of your kid. If it's for your enjoyment or fitness, it won't be allowed.

As long as I can surf and fuck, I'll take the money...4 million buys a lot of blow I can keep my weight down

Definitely you won't be allowed to surf. Come on, surf's both, a sport and physical exercise.

Well define " sport "...

Can I never skydive, ski a mountain, water ski, golf, or go fishing again ?

Not worth it.

What good is that kind of money, if I can't spend it doing the shit I love doing ?

EDIT...

Had a typo.

No ski dive, no skying in mountains or water, no golf.
You could go fishing and play poker, those are not sports.

Was just about to ask if sex counted as physical exercise

No.

Show me the money.

o-PILES-OF-AMERICAN-MONEY-facebook.jpg

Back