Gus vs. Tex, Oezdemir vs. Cirkunov: Who u guys picking and why?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im picking both Gus and Cirkunov... I feel they are the more complete athletes: Gus has also the youth by his side and Cirkunov has that judo + ground game to finish Oezdemir :)

I hope and think Gus will win but Glover might catch him with a bomb. Cant see sub or Glover decision happening no matter what.

Don't know much about this Oezdemir fellow other than he was competitive with the always awkward OSP on the feet and got the nod.
He was subbed by Andurson in Bellator so I would assume Misha gets him down at some point.

Glover will KO or submit Gus
Cirkunov will beat Oezdemir, who got a gifted decision against OSP

Gus boxes Glover's ears off, possibly stops him.

Cirkunov absolutely molests the other dude, it won't even look fair. It's a mauling, not a fight.

Glover will KO or submit Gus
Cirkunov will beat Oezdemir, who got a gifted decision against OSP
I doubt Glover can get Gus down without rocking him first - and I think Gus' speed and footwork are too good for that to happen. Then again, it all depends on what Gus shows up: the one who fought brilliantly and valiantly vs Jones, or the derp who fought DC.

More like Oezdemir looking like a borderline can against OSP.

I see on fight finder he also got tapped by a neck crank and Cirkunov is a monster grappler.
Yeah, im feeling Oezdemir will get subbed in this fight... Im hoping after the fight, we will have Misha vs. Shogun... Damn, im hyped for this match up (Rua vs. Cirkunov) :)

Gustafsson by easy, jab-heavy UD - Glover is on his way down, and faster than some realise I think.

Cirkunov by fairly easy 2nd round submission, probably arm-triangle choke or something - Oezdemir isn't very good, for me.

Gus via Glover looking old and slow as fuck.

Not totally sold on Misha but I hope he pulls this one and leaves a good impression. LHW needs contenders.

Gus via KO and Cirkunov via TKO

Gus is the better striker than Glover and Cirkunov will show again why he's the real deal.

Gus UD because Glover can endure punishment and Circunov by submission.
Oezdemir is a tough opponent because he is the #5 by beating the former Jones challenger, Ovince St. Preux... But Circunov will endure this tough challenge... Lol

Gus will be too long and quick for Glover

Haven't seen much of the other 2 but based on the little I have seen I'm more impressed by Cirkunov so I'll go with him.

Gus via KO and Cirkunov via TKO

Gus is the better striker than Glover and Cirkunov will show again why he's the real deal.
Alex has only one finish in last 5 years, Glover finished 7 opponents since then

Gus will run through Glover and it won't be close

Alex has only one finish in last 5 years, Glover finished 7 opponents in last 5 years
He's still a better striker than glover and we all know there will be an exchange. Gus will end up dropping him imo because Glover's chin still has to be loose from the Rumble fight.

He's still a better striker than glover and we all know there will be an exchange. Gus will end up dropping him imo because Glover's chin still has to be loose from the Rumble fight.
Glover didnt get much damage in last fight. KO was in August, it will be 8 months since the KO when he fights Gus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back