*Stipe Miocic Vs Junior Dos Santos: Who's gonna take it?*

I think Stipe wins but it's going to be a great fight while it lasts. Like both of them so I won't mind if I'm wrong.

Junior will expose Stipe's low hanging right hand once again.

Just like Hunt was, and just like Reem did.

JDS' losses all made me think the HW belt would be forever behind him.. Losing his hair, looking older and doughier, and being a HW without a finish in four years all give me pause. I always want to root for him, but any confidence I had in him beast-moding his way to another championship was out the window.

He looked fantastic versus Big Ben, but largely due to Ben being outclassed through movement and speed.. not sure if it was that JDS looked that much better than his previous few performances, or if Ben just looked like cold molasses.

I don't think anyone will be surprised by Stipe's performance. He will come in and look strong, quick, well-rounded, a little hittable but with a good enough chin to take some HW shots. I don't think we are going to see him try and "Velasquez" his way to a victory. JDS seems to be the unknown quantity at this point.

Will we see a JDS/Stipe 1 or JDS/Hunt type fight? Will we see a quick stoppage after a game-changing counter?

But you know what?? I like playing high risk, long odds. JDS by RNC, round 2 (lol)

Leaning towards JDS by TKO. Stipe is hittable and JDS seems to have been focusing on boxing a LOT for this fight. The longer it goes the better it is for Stipe. He needs to make it a dirty, inside fight. Just have a gut feeling JDS clips him in an early exchange and then follows up. It's the HW division so all it takes is one slight mistake. I'd say 60/40 JDS. Could really go a number of ways though.

Janitor Dos Santos will be mopping his own blood for days.

Lmfao

Hunt was outclassed everywhere bud

Hunt got smeared pretty damn bad i agree.

Rewatch the first round on mute, Hunt repeatedly lands his left hook and jabs off the left hook repeatedly.

Miocic's long jab heavy striking causes him to pull on his right hand when jabbing he gets caught quite often with it in nearly every fight since I've noticed.

The one who gets his hand raised at the end.

(I was going to say "the one they put the belt on" but Stipe kinda took that into his own hands last time.)

Miocic by tko
I think JDS is done... God damn you cain

I want another 5 rounds of war,heavy battle.They both are my favourite heavies,but i must go with Stipe this time..Guys are great

can't call it, first fight was very close..this one will be over in 3 rounds though IMO. Could go either way.

Back