Ryan Bader will make '3 to 4 times' more in sponsorship money with Bellator

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“It will be three to four times what I was getting with Reebok, for sure,” Bader, who’s No. 4 in the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA light-heavyweight rankings, told MMAjunkie. “I had a couple really good blue-chip sponsors that have stood by us through the whole Reebok deal that are still there – like the American Ethanols and things of that sort. Then we got some new sponsors coming on board. We’re full for this fight.”

“People are like, ‘Oh, you’re in Bellator, so it’s going to be harder to find sponsors,'” Bader said. “That wasn’t the case at all. There’s more opportunity in that aspect, and we’re full. I’m getting much more money than I was in the UFC in sponsorship revenue. I’m feeling good, I’m excited, and I’m happy to be in Bellator. I’m coming for the belt, and I can’t wait. I’m going to make the best of it.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/ryan-b...times-more-in-sponsorship-money-with-bellator

092915-ufc-Ryan-Bader-pi-mp.vresize.1200.675.high_.431-1024x576.jpg

I wonder how many other fighters will jump ship? Reebok deal has about 5 years left on it.

Bellator slowly but surely is gaining steam

This Bader Davis fight will probably be a bore...

Bellator is good for UFC gatekeepers as they become Bellator stars but Bellator would cost the top ppv cut UFC guys money.

Yes, we know this...

The UFC fucked their fighters with Reebok. The biggest names still have outside sponsors.

But The Condom Depot pays way more than Reebok for those just below that very elite level. The UFC is playing a weird game here.

Either outright releasing top 5 fighters. Or not matching the free agency dollars. But, that sponship money can really tip the scales for free agents.

I hope he makes a fuckload of money.

So he'll make 80k instead of 20?... that seems like small potatoes when downgrading Orgs

Bellator should. change their name and go with a more professional marketing route. also. cancel the tournament bs

It's staggering how much money the fighters are being robbed of over the years with this piece of shit Reebok deal

This Reebok deal was stupid. How everyone but the UFC could see it is unbelievable

Back