I just rewatched this and enjoyed a lot again..

back when mma was good

It was fun to watch, but in retrospect it just shows what an aboslute MORON Jon Jones is. Nobody does that shit, and you know why? Because you're being paid to fight that guy. He could've injured DC, or himself and the fight is off and theres no paycheck. He could've injured someone in the crowd, and been arrested or sued and suspended. He's an idiot.
Sure it's fun to watch Conor and Nate trash talk and get held back, but to jeopardize the fight and the event, your own payday for that,it's just plain stupid. I've had enough of Jones. I hope DC KO's him stiff. Just my opinion.

It was fun to watch, but in retrospect it just shows what an aboslute MORON Jon Jones is. Nobody does that shit, and you know why? Because you're being paid to fight that guy. He could've injured DC, or himself and the fight is off and theres no paycheck. He could've injured someone in the crowd, and been arrested or sued and suspended. He's an idiot.
Sure it's fun to watch Conor and Nate trash talk and get held back, but to jeopardize the fight and the event, your own payday for that,it's just plain stupid. I've had enough of Jones. I hope DC KO's him stiff. Just my opinion.
I mean Nate and Conor were throwing things at each other but you do have a point.
Throwing things across a room of fans and reporters.

I mean Nate and Conor were throwing things at each other but you do have a point.
Throwing things across a room of fans and reporters.
Very true. That was stupid too, but not jeopardizing the actual fight like throwing real punches and double legging someone off a stage.

This is why Dave Sholler quit the UFC.

sholler.0.jpg

Jones was such an Alpha back then....tho it's crazy how he has fallen now that the truth finally came out and revealed what a fraud he really was. I think it's only fair to let Gus, Glover, DC juice and fight a clean Jones.

I'm rewatching Beauty and the Beast right now (animated version).

Pray for me.

the day Dave Sholler became a superstar. "they said go do the staredowns they said. it'll be fun they said"

sholler2.jpg

Back