This years TUF is the best thing on television.

irishmac22

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
TUF has its ups and downs. This year there is real heat. If you're not watching, you're really missing out on some great stuff. It kind of reminds you of a highschool beef that's coming to a head. Cody is the real deal. Tune in to TUF!

Isn't it like the VH1 Rejects version of TUF this season?

I use to watch the show to see up and coming fighters, not guys that couldn't cut it before come back to be on TV again.

Nice try Dana, but no!

WnVvhaO.gif

I've seen that the Let-me-bang-bro guy is back. Might be worth to tune in to see what he's up to this time. Other than that, I'm not very interested.

I've liked it. But right now, Fargo, Better Call Saul, The Leftovers, Silicon Valley are all on. Then there's Netflix.

TUF has its ups and downs. This year there is real heat. If you're not watching, you're really missing out on some great stuff. It kind of reminds you of a highschool beef that's coming to a head. Cody is the real deal. Tune in to TUF!
Yeah. That's the problem. They're coming off like hormone fueled kids, rather than professional athletes.

Real dumbass.

He is being an asshole because of a business decision that didn't involve him in any form whatsoever. He doesn't even have a stake in TAM. He is the definition of a company man.

Watching undersized men bickering like teenagers? No thanks

Nice try Dana, but no!
for 9.99 you can get full episodes of tuf and access to live fights via streaming. did i mention the fight library that holds thousands of legendary fights with iconic figures from all around the world? you enjoy the subscription even more if you were broswing the web in your brand new reebok fight kit!

lol please.

TUF 20 gave us a tournament of elites to crown a divisional champ
TUF 24 gave us a tournament of elites to crown a #1 contender

this season si 14 rejects. i mean, why not bring back someone who deserves redemption, like ian stephens?

Back