CoGar: Domachenko turned down my rematch offer

I like Dom but he turned it down for a good reason..

giphy.gif

The man got schooled.

Dom's smart, he knows he needs to go back and work on things in order to give himself the best chance to get his belt back. As opposed to rushing into a rematch and achieving the same result.

I like Dom but he turned it down for a good reason..

giphy.gif

The man got schooled.

Dom's smart, he knows he needs to go back and work on things in order to give himself the best chance to get his belt back. As opposed to rushing into a rematch and achieving the same result.
>got schooled
>won rounds 1 2 5
<36>

Never got the whole Dom got 'dominated' bit. Cody won the 4th round, 10-8 but to say Dom was out of his element is stupid. I might get flamed for this but fuck it, I think Dom was coming in injured.

>got schooled
>won rounds 1 2 5
<36>
Dom getting dropped made people forget how competitive and close it was, overall. I remember wondering if Dom would get the nod based on the score of the fifth.

Looking back, Cody deserved the win, but it was no domination.

Based on other recent fights where the challenger clearly won and then did not get the nod (condit lawler, WB Wood) I was sure Cruz would win even though he lost the fight because it was so close.

Cody landed the big shots, he had Dom badly hurt on numerous occasions, and he had Dom frustrated and swinging wildly like an amateur. He clowned and embarrassed Dom.

Use all the semantics you want, Dom got his ass handed to him.

Cody landed the big shots, he had Dom badly hurt on numerous occasions, and he had Dom frustrated and swinging wildly like an amateur.
That's why Cody deserved the win. But your post fails because Dom landed far more strikes overall.

Cody landed the big shots, he had Dom badly hurt on numerous occasions, and he had Dom frustrated and swinging wildly like an amateur. He clowned and embarrassed Dom.

Use all the semantics you want, Dom got his ass handed to him.
when is he not doing that?

VainRapidAgama-size_restricted.gif

That's why Cody deserved the win. But your post fails because Dom landed far more strikes overall.

Nobody gives a fuck who landed more strikes overall. You fail for assuming MMA is point karate.

Go Wikipedia the 10 point must system.

Dom getting dropped made people forget how competitive and close it was, overall. I remember wondering if Dom would get the nod based on the score of the fifth.

No, Cody dominated him and it wasn't even close. In fact, Cody was so dominant that he actually intentionally took an entire round off just to dance around and clown.

Nobody gives a fuck who landed more strikes overall. You fail for assuming MMA is point karate.

Go Wikipedia the 10 point must system.
Are you dumb? I just said Cody deserved the win. You are making it look like Dom hit air all night, when in fact he connected far more often than Cody did.

Cody outclassed him and Dom is ducking him for a reason. He's obviously waiting for TJ to exploit any weakness in Cody's game before taking the rematch.

No, Cody dominated him and it wasn't even close. In fact, Cody was so dominant that he actually intentionally took an entire round off just to dance around and clown.

Lol at domination, he had 2 very good rounds, the third and the fourth, tauntings and clowning don't score points with the judges.

when is he not doing that?

VainRapidAgama-size_restricted.gif

Wow, congratulations, you know nothing about Cruz or his unorthodox striking style.
Even TJ Dillashaw and Duane Ludwig say he is not 100% technically sound, but it works for him because of his awkward style, dude is a puzzle.

Back