Matt Hamill vs Post USADA Jones

Who wins rematch?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Matt whopped him in their first bout, forcing Jones to use illegal elbows and disqualify himself out of desperation - How could Jones win a rematch now that further cheating options have been removed from the sport?

Matt Hamill just KO'd Luiz Cané HARD at Fight2Night 2

Meanwhile Jones struggled hard against OSP?

The answer seems obvious to me where Hamill's last fight was a much better performance than Jones was.

Took Jones 25 minutes to beat OSP after OSP found the hole in Jones game, where you just slap his poking hands out of the way, completely neutralizing his entire game.

Meanwhile Hamill just came out like a boss and didn't screw around - KO!! BOOM!!

Somewhere Jones watched that and had to go for a drive to calm down.

You also got to keep in mind that Hamill is still in competition while Jones fought once in 3 years and has massive ring rust.

Jones is also a broken man who cried on TV while Hamill's will and perceverience is paramount -- Jones got busted for performance enhancers while Hamill had to fight his way through and overcame a disability = Hamill has much more HEART and is far hungrier

Last edited:
Hamill via whatever he wants. Better technique in standup, better wrestling and jits.

Oh you wanted a serious response?

Jones via dickpills.

Ref saved Jones by stoppage, Dana better keep Matt away from UFC

Jon Jones almost have to have his arm amputated after the last fight...

That TKO he scored against Jones using the tip of his nose to break his elbow is the GOAT finish from the bottom imo.

With all seriousness i got Hamill, but it's close. Jones could very well out cardio him.

Who knows but doubt Jones would be brave enough to fight him again.

Jones got his elbow destroyed by Matt's face so bad in the first fight. I think he pulls out of the fight with an elbow injury after recalling the experience.

Mark Hamill vs Ryan "Darth" Bader. Discuss amongst yuhselves.

I'm kinda torn here; usually I kinda like troll threads that are at least somewhat elaborate and/or creative - but this kinda feels like it's too dumb, even for a troll thread.

I'm not gonna report you, but step up your game. OR ELSE...

I'm kinda torn here; usually I kinda like troll threads that are at least somewhat elaborate and/or creative - but this kinda feels like it's too dumb, even for a troll thread.

I'm not gonna report you, but step up your game. OR ELSE...

You can't report me cause I made some valid points and your mind can't handle it!

JackNicholson.jpg

Jon "I've taken the same thing (steroids) my entire career" Jones has even less of a chance now.

<{boneytears}>

Matt wins this matchup everytime.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Matt Hamill also got robbed vs Bisping. The dude does nothing but beat champions..

GOAT.

Matt Hamill wins again by 6/12 headbutts to Jones' elbow. You heard it here first (Although technically Matt Hamill didn't "hear" it here first).

matt-hamill_mark-munoz.gif

rashad-head-kicks-jones-o.gif

Coul it be anymore obvious? Jon goes to sleep this time instead of Ref saving him.

matt-hamill_mark-munoz.gif

rashad-head-kicks-jones-o.gif

Coul it be anymore obvious? Jon goes to sleep this time instead of Ref saving him.

It was a nice head kick. I like how the gif is in slo-mo, but in real time that kick was kind of in slo-mo anyway. lol. Luckily it was Mark Mollassesunoz defending it.

Jones popped after the osp fight. So i really cant answer because he was most likely doing something before testing dirty. It will be interesting to see Jones now after the layoff and everything.

His deafness is an unfair advantage...less distraction so he can focus 100% on his opponent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back