Why does Joe Rogan like to exaggerate a lot?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

I'm a huge Lomachenko fan, I think he's a phenomenal talent, but saying he might be the greatest boxer to ever live while he's only fought professionally 8 times and lost one of them? Typical Rogan meathead hype quote

cMRr5i6.jpg

Alpha Brain and weed. Possibly some Caveman Coffee on top of that.

Rogan likes saying impactful things. he is also a UFC employee and therefore a 'shill'. promoting the fighters is part of what he does for the UFC.

he emphasized "might be". said it twice.

he exaggerates because he knows most people are stupid, so he he throws in 100 and knows most people will take it at 50. If he throws a 50, people wont listen.

He really wants people to check the guy out. If he just said "good boxer" no one's going to care, and you won't be making this thread.

Joe is a lot of things, but he's not stupid.

From the same reason most sherdoggers, and most humans like to exaggerate a lot, I imagine.

Possibly weird, but overwhelmingly common trait.

he emphasized "might be". said it twice.

he exaggerates because he knows most people are stupid, so he he throws in 100 and knows most people will take it at 50. If he throws a 50, people wont listen.

He really wants people to check the guy out. If he just said "good boxer" no one's going to care, and you won't be making this thread.

Joe is a lot of things, but he's not stupid.
it boggles my mind that people think an influential man who hosted tv shows, has probably the biggest podcast on yt, a job at the UFC, actor and stand up comedian is 'stupid'.

Joe is very excitable, so he tends to think of whatever he's looking at at the moment as the best.

I'm a huge Lomachenko fan, I think he's a phenomenal talent, but saying he might be the greatest boxer to ever live while he's only fought professionally 8 times and lost one of them? Typical Rogan meathead hype quote

American. Manlet.

it boggles my mind that people think an influential man who hosted tv shows, has probably the biggest podcast on yt, a job at the UFC, actor and stand up comedian is 'stupid'.
the thing is, if your'e recorded saying thousands of things, you're bound to get some wrong, and that's enough for people who are 'looking' for it to reach...

here's a video for anyone who is interested

2-Time Olympic Gold Medalist
396-1 Amateur Record
Won World Title in 3rd Pro Fight

the thing is, if your'e recorded saying thousands of things, you're bound to get some wrong, and that's enough for people who are 'looking' for it to reach...
This. Joe has nearly 3000 hours of podcasts on his Youtube channel. Turns out not everything he says is 100% accurate or intelligent.

Best what?

B ahan.gif

You'd be surprised. Not that I think Rogan is stupid, but people can (and have) ended up in influential positions before despite not being the sharpest on the block.

Back