Damn Matt Hamill still got it...

The only man to ever defeat Jon Jones.

#uncrownedGOAT

Matt Hamill LHW goat.

Seriously now, I thought Hamill was very talented.

And so is this guy with half of his arm, Nick Newell who was 9-0 when he became champ in an mma org, XFC. Congrats to him and Hamill for being true fighters.
newell4.gif

Luiz Cane now thats someone i havent heard from in a long time. Little Nog ended his 'iron chin'

Remember when everyone was hyping the shit out of Luiz Cané as the next big thing on here? Not really worked out so well that one..

Remember when everyone was hyping the shit out of Luiz Cané as the next big thing on here? Not really worked out so well that one..
It very rarely does, since the vast majority of fighters turns out to be a flash in the pan at most. Especially at 205 it would seem.

Remember when Luiz Cane was meant to be a future title contender coz he KO'd Sokoudjou? Then we all realised most professional fighters are able to do that and seemingly overnight he was trying to run and jump out of the cage in fear while running from a short, bald Bulgarian wrestler?

Good times.

Luiz Cain...The mike parry of his day..

Hype trains are meh.

Remember when Rogan would rave about Cane's stand up? ...yeah...me neither.

Remember when Luiz Cane was meant to be a future title contender coz he KO'd Sokoudjou? Then we all realised most professional fighters are able to do that and seemingly overnight he was trying to run and jump out of the cage in fear while running from a short, bald Bulgarian wrestler?

Good times.
We've seen a shitload of fighters like that, including Sokoudjou. I think the main issue is that most people 205 (other than maybe Jonathan Jones) have the ability to knock any other LHW out if they land clean. So get a few good KO's and you'll get attention, but sooner or later you'll run into a superior martial artist and don't get a lucky KO.

is Matt 100% deaf? How does he get coached between rounds and during fights

He had some fun fights. No shame in hyping someone

He also beat the current MW champ.

Worst decision I've ever seen

He really doesn't. I watched him get destroyed in under 2 minutes at the first ever Pro MMA event in NY by some no-name fighter. Poor guy has fallen hard.

Always liked Matt and still think he was part of the biggest screw job in MMA history when he fought the champ Michael Bisping.

Back