Al Iaquinta = Lightweight top 5 fighter

Iaquinta vs Korean Zombie at 155!
<{JustBleed}>

Al gets choked out by no buddies to much so no ufc gold for him.​

Nah

iaquintachoke.gif

I think he is in the correct position ranked at #11.... I wouldn´t have him favourite against any of the names in the top 10, check it out:
Conor, Khabib, Tony, Alvarez, Barboza, Johnson, Chiesa, Diaz, Poirier, Dariush.... He would have a small chance against maybe Diaz, Poirier and Dariush, but they´d still be the favourites imo.

Iaquinta vs Poirier next (if he loses to Eddie)

Raging Al is top 5 in terms of swag

He is one loss away from being cut. He messed with the wrong boss.

I doubt the UFC will give him what he wants.

obviously he wants out of his UFC contract. he's got another job and it pays him better.

I reckon he'd be more happy at Bellator part-time, doing his shit... promoting his sponsors.

Dana isn't what he used to be man. years ago he'd mop the floor with Iaquinta to prove a point. now he is just letting these things ride. I think he lost the passion for bossing around like he used to. age + new boss + maybe conor getting what he wanted over him

Dude's got serious hands. I thought his Darce defeat against somebody I can't recall (Bristol?) Was a bit shameful... I'm sure he's worked plenty on his grappling, even if he doesn't use it. I was a bit upset when he beat Jlau, I'm a fanboy.

Nowdays I wish he would calm the fuck down, his stubbornness is hurting his prime career. Sure he deserves more money, sure he probably was done dirty with UFC health insurance, but he's handling it terribly.

You want to go full Stone Cold Austin, the reality is bronze doesn't want to buckle, they are even more stubborn than you. They need to make an example out of you.

Regardless I can't wait for him to fight again. I would love for him to shut up Perry, but I don't know how the weight and contract could work out

Nah, but arguably top 10 at least. But sure, if he's gifted a title shot the way Conor was he could certainly land a lucky punch.

EZm9Rr5YsFPr-tZ9PRJe9irXPWlp56bYRQrdIsee77o.jpg

"Raging" Al "You boo me, fuck you! And Fuck you, and you and you too!" Iaquinta

He's the fucking man and the sooner the UFC realizes it, the better off we'll all be.

I just wanna say: I'm glad Vincenzone "Al" Iaquinta is back.

vincenzo-iaquinta-300x350.jpg

#snortingandraging

Back