Gadelha at 135 lbs 5 Weeks Out

SpinningCupKick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So, Claudia Gadelha posted a pic on Facebook saying she's at 135 lbs right now, 5 weeks out. She's obviously got plenty of time to get closer to fight weight, but she's extremely lean already, with a crazy 6-pack, so do you guys think this will become an issue for her in the future? Will she get too buff to make it to 115 or even miss weight for this fight?

And yeah, yeah, no pic and all that, but I have no idea how to do this on a phone beyond the hyperlink on there. Sry, guys!

Maybe an exemption for the same stuff Cyborg took is in the future. Huge weight cuts and what not...

Yea she will lose 6-8 lbs till then and that's it.

She fights in that 127~129 lbs or so range on fight night.

It's a bit weird how these fighters seem to boast about their weight. There's nothing impressive about being heavier than your opponent. Reminds me of all of Cyborg's scale pics, although Claudia is not THAT big for her division...yet.

18121813_1382555668454633_4991754243440959262_o.jpg

So, Claudia Gadelha posted a pic on Facebook saying she's at 135 lbs right now, 5 weeks out. She's obviously got plenty of time to get closer to fight weight, but she's extremely lean already, with a crazy 6-pack, so do you guys think this will become an issue for her in the future? Will she get too buff to make it to 115 or even miss weight for this fight?

And yeah, yeah, no pic and all that, but I have no idea how to do this on a phone beyond the hyperlink on there. Sry, guys!

she's already lost to Joanna twice. she'll fight out her UFC contract and sign with Bellator to fight at 125.

Claudia Gadelha, Bellator Flyweight Champion in 2018.

She looks like Eric Silva, same facial features.

If she wants more fans, she will re-weighin with the towels.

Fight at 135 then, that's your weight class.

I'm coming for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back