Okay, I will say this....>IF< McGregor takes on Woodley...

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
And somehow manages to pull the proverbial Rabbit out of the hat and BEAT him....

I will NEVER diss him or his die-hard fans again, DESPITE the zero defenses.

IF by some crazy leap of faith / stars-aligning, he actually DID beat the WW champ (who is a FAR superior wrestler and MUCH stronger), then I will permanently STFU. You have my word.

Who ELSE would consider Conor beating CHAMPIONS, Aldo (145), Alvarez (155), AND T-Wood (170) enough to say, "Okay, this dude is next level...."?

I will say he's platinum level if he beats artem

Whats so spectacular about Woodley ? Imo he lost 3 to 2 rounds vs Wboy.

Conor can hype this and get Woodley to be hesitant and do his usual backing against the cage and he will find that chin... will look like Nate The Great's victory over him, dropped like a sack of potatoes.

tumblr_n62cj2uXcW1six5o1o1_500.gif

Last edited:
He is a simultaneous double weight champion. He has already accomplished more than any UFC fighter has ever accomplished ever. A thousand fighters have come and gone from the UFC. But Conor is the only 1 to achieve this feat. He is the GOAT, and if you can't agree with that, then I got bad news. Your IQ is low.

Lol, I think he has a good chance to beat him.

He is a simultaneous double weight champion. He has already accomplished more than any UFC fighter has ever accomplished ever. A thousand fighters have come and gone from the UFC. But Conor is the only 1 to achieve this feat. He is the GOAT, and if you can't agree with that, then I got bad news. Your IQ is low.
Are you sure? Seems like he won a belt and quit the weightclass and won another belt then quit

that's some professional dick sucking right there

Name 1 other fighter who has held 2 UFC belts at the same time. I rest my case.
Did he? I think he won the LW belt after leaving fw and he had to beg Dana to borrow a second belt for a photo shoot

Woodley will blanket conor, bigger frame. Woodley dont want that left-hand

I love you lots Arm Barbarian but for me sorry he has to defend the belt to be legit and a true champ, I feel he is just trying to find short opponents who are wrestlers to fight. He must fight Ferguson and defend the belt, Ferguson is a much harder fight than Woodley I think. Woodley has better wrestling but he doesn't have the very creative and crafty striking of Ferguson, certainly doesn't have the submission game either of Ferguson. Conor is trying to avoid Tony, he doesn't want it.

meh no reason to wasteland this

the arm barbarian brought a very interesting debate

Aww, C'mon mods....This wasn't THAT bad of a thread compared to the thousands of McG threads that get posted here daily? Didn't say anything out of line or go off topic? Sheesh.

Woodley will blanket conor, bigger frame. Woodley dont want that left-hand

You sure about that ?

Conor to Woodley: "You are like a woman with that phone, you a bitch, yea keep filming you bitch."

Next day...

Woodley: *looks around* "Sup Conor." *looks around*

Last edited:
When he defends at least 5 times I'll say he's legit. Woodley isnt very good and I could see him getting KOd by lots of guys. He's a manlet too

meh no reason to wasteland this

the arm barbarian brought a very interesting debate

Yeah, I'm kinda scratchin my head here? I think it's something worth discussing.

IF Conor can pull this fight off, then that really is insane. Even I have to admit it. Dude wins THREE belts in seperate weightclasses?

No CLUE why a mod felt the need to wasteland this. Pretty sad actually.

Fuck Woodley. I hope Connor KO's him.

Careful bro.. or Woodley will come into your house and back himself into a corner and just stare at you for 15 minutes.. maybe then he goes for a double leg or a overhand right when his coaches tell him he lost the fight.

Yo @Arm Barbarian if our boy here @Bigsquid defeats Woodley you gonna be impressed ?

Back