DC vs Bisping at 205

LordMayorMuffSniff

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Obviously 99% of people are going to back DC, but he isn't a finisher. He has a couple subs against quitters and a finish against an old, undersized, stylistically good match up, but outside that, he has a weak top game and an even weaker gas tank.

Bisping would be steam rolled in the 1st 2 rounds without question, but his TDD is still solid.

Is there a tipping point where Cormier gasses enough for Bisping to keep it standing?

Round 3? Round 4? Round 5? Yes. There is.

And when that happens, does Bisping start to damage him? Yes.

Without the TD threat, Cormier is average on the feet at best. I actually don't think this fight is a blow out. Especially when the fat bugger gets tired. Bisping by 5th round TKO.

Last edited:
Obviously 99% of people are going to back DC, but he isn't a finisher.

Bisping would be steam rolled in the 1st 2 rounds without question, but his TDD is still solid.

Is there a tipping point where Cormier gasses enough for Bisping to keep it standing?

Round 3? Round 4? Round 5?

And when that happens, does Bisping start to damage him?

Without the TD threat, Cormier is average on the feet at best. I actually don't think this fight is a blow out.
B ahan.gif

Yeah, bisping squeaked three rounds from a 50 year old hendo and only almost got finished twice! He's totes in contention for 205 elite.

Yeah, bisping squeaked three rounds from a 50 year old hendo and only almost got finished twice! He's totes in contention for 205 elite.
Doesn't matter. T-Rex arms Cormier isn't hurting him in the stand up. He'll lay on him for a good three rounds, maybe get a couple 10-8 (Where he does zero damage like he did v Anderson) and then it gets interesting.

Old tubby never looks good in the 4th and 5th. That's what I wanna see.

i love the legend killer mike bisping but,really he would get run over by DC

DC bullies him. Huge mismatch.

Doesn't matter. T-Rex arms Cormier isn't hurting him in the stand up. He'll lay on him for a good three rounds, maybe get a couple 10-8 (Where he does zero damage like he did v Anderson) and then it gets interesting.

Old tubby never looks good in the 4th and 5th. That's what I wanna see.

He won the fourth and fifth against Gus, who is much better than bisping.
Just because he got beaten up by jones doesn't mean that he has a weakness. It just shows that

Bisping won't beat most of the MW contenders let alone a great HW at LHW. lol

DC would murder Bisping. Jones is the only guy that will beat DC along with a few HW's.

He won the fourth and fifth against Gus, who is much better than bisping.
Just because he got beaten up by jones doesn't mean that he has a weakness. It just shows that
Who has Gus beaten? A cooked Shogun? That's his best win. We keep hearing how great he is, but he still hasn't beaten anyone.

Cormier would beat him easily, total domination. I was thinking Cormier will obviously take him down and beat him up, but actually it would probably be more like Cormier vs Pat Cummins.

Obviously 99% of people are going to back DC, but he isn't a finisher. He has a couple subs against quitters and a finish against an old, undersized, stylistically good match up, but outside that, he has a weak top game and an even weaker gas tank.

Round 3? Round 4? Round 5? Yes. There is.

And when that happens, does Bisping start to damage him? Yes.

Without the TD threat, Cormier is average on the feet at best. I actually don't think this fight is a blow out. Especially when the fat bugger gets tired. Bisping by 5th round TKO.
Please stop. That Same old undersized good match up sent bisping to tue canvas 3 times in his last fight. DC has gone five rounds with legit top 3 light heavyweights and ragdolled heavyweights without gassing. Bisping literally has no chance in this fight. He's not going to knock Cormier out, he's damn sure not going to stop the takedowns and he definitly won't do shit in the clinch. Bisping has a better chance at beating Romero than he does with cormier.

bischick.jpg

Back