So Jacare vs Weidman now?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both guys coming off losses. I know, Weidman's coming off 3 losses, and you might argue he needs a lesser opponent since he's fallen down the ladder a bit and faced 3 killers in a row.... maybe a Brunson or Uriah Hall... or if you wanna play that angle, Anderson Silva. Still, if it was up to me I'd probably match him up with Jacare next.

Makes sense.

Don't like it.. Chris should be fighting someone like Leites, Hall, or Brunson next. Shit feed Chris that one guy, what's his name? Goofy bjj guy that was on tuf, that'd be a good one coming back for Chris

Weidman needs a break from fighting for 6 months so he can get his shit together.
Jacare can fight Branch or Kelvin so whoever wins can be in title contention.

Brunson is the fight to make, and probably the easiest fight among the top 10 MW's to get himself back into the win column and find his confidence again.

Don't like it.. Chris should be fighting someone like Leites, Hall, or Brunson next. Shit feed Chris that one guy, what's his name? Goofy bjj guy that was on tuf, that'd be a good one coming back for Chris
While I tend to agree, he makes too much money. He basically has to be at the top of the card, based on his show pay.

Jacare had surgery. He is out for at least 6 months

Jacare and Weidman need a break man. I say:

Jacare Souza vs Thales Leites.

Chris Weidman vs Rashad Evans

Luke Rockhold vs Gegard Mousasi

Robert Whittaker vs Yoel Romero

Jacare fights again at the end of the year if not even early 2018... he is out of current matchmaking.

Jacare and Weidman need a break man. I say:

Jacare Souza vs Thales Leites.

Chris Weidman vs Rashad Evans

Luke Rockhold vs Gegard Mousasi

Robert Whittaker vs Yoel Romero

I like the Rashad idea.. Never thought of that one

It's the fight to make. MW has so many good match-ups with their big line-up of contenders that it's best to match them up as often as possible. Weidman would smoke Brunson, while Weidman vs Jacare is a competitive fight between 2 top notch MW's.

Dan kelly vs weidman.id laugh my ass out if kelly wins

Give weidman vs whoever UFC has ranked 15

Give jacare whoever is 14

Back