You guys really hurt Jouban's feelings.

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He thought he really had fans after his win over Perry, and finally started getting the respect not that he felt he deserved, but worked hard for. Only to find out people were rooting for him just because they're insecure Platinum haters with too much SJW in their veins.

After that fight, and especially the Gunnar fight, he has realized he was just part of a movement to get declined, and See's people only bring him up for that win, but says" lol lost to a male model" he has realized his hard work for 10+ years was for nothing.

I thought fans loved a tactical fight. I gave it to them and beat the bully, and they were happy for 7 mins. Then I became less popular and loved than before it. People laugh at me and say I'm not even top 15, yet leading up to the fight, they said I should be top 10.

You assholes should be ashamed! He has feelings too.

Expect a major heel turn

130a5874abdc6874c5b5dbedbea55dd2-200-300

" I gave 10 years and love and respect to this sport and the people, only to be ridiculed, mocked and spit in my face. I'm sick of it!" - Alan Jouban

Fairweather fans!

Last edited:
He's not exciting enough. Mike perry is a captivating figure

Too bad he was too afraid to stand and bang with the Platinum one and had to resort to shameless running.

I am a fan of his. Only way to zip up the overload of Perry nuthuggers.

Classic example of great guy finishing last. Also though he's not very good and he's old. And nobody ever said he belonged in the top 10. I feel for the guy. Give everything to a brutal sport and get nothing but ridiculed. Sucks to be a nice guy in MMA.

Alan Jouban the barbarena to Platinum Mike Perry's Sage Northgoat

.......back to the prelims baby

Great thread TS, would read again
Jouban caught the Platinum curse
He was sippin too much of that haterade and thought he could make a name off of Perry.

I am a fan.
And I don't care about Perry (not a hater though, just didn't jump aboard his train).

But AJ is a cool dude.
I heard many interviews and podcasts where he appeared, and he is a very nice guy with a good head over his shoulders.

Last edited:
He was popular when he was Platty-Jo
But he lost the Platty title to Gunnar
Guernica Bless.

Jouban's problem is that he is too handsome. Fans need people that they can identify themselves with. That's why ugly motherfuckers like McGregor are loved.

Last edited:
News Flash Alan......... MMA fans are retarded.
You fight for the entertainment of retards.

Jouban got completely outclassed by Gunnar. He's 35 and doesn't look like he can hang with the top 10 and likely never will. A guy like that isn't likely to attract legions of fans.

Sounds naive, and whiny.

It he wanted fans. This is not the way to go about it.

He should continue fighting for himself and not give a shit what the unwashed masses think or say. Ten years of self improvement is not for nothing. That being said Im not surprised at all at how emotionally sensitive fighters are. It seems counterintuitve that that sensitivity drives most of them to fight in the first place but well there it is. More tears are shed in dojos than blood.

Jouban got completely outclassed by Gunnar. He's 35 and doesn't look like he can hang with the top 10 and likely never will. A guy like that isn't likely to attract legions of fans.

I'm trying to say where are all those fans that were behind and loved him after the Perry win the first few days after? They disappeared. And 1/6 of them showed up for Gunnar fight, and ditched him for good after.

Platinum fanS still hear and grew by the day. Jouban realized he never had fans, just people hated the Platinum one. He was a pawn in the wannabe MMA sjw hipsters circle

Was just a stepping stone for Platinum. Now Platinum Knows how to fight better against frightened point fighters with more experience.

WAR PLATINUM

Back