Better shot at winning MW belt Jacare or Whitaker?

i don't....
know but i think the
guy who beat the other guy has a better
shot... i'd pick wittaker over gsp... and witaker vs yoel is intersting.... stuff vs things.... buttholes

whittaker would stuff and box up romero and weidman the same way he did jacare.

The way that MW is working right now, Jacare would have to win 9 fights in a row to get a shot. That fight ended any chance he had at a title shot, unless some last minute replacement shit happens down the road.

pre usada Jacare or the deflated version?

Jacare doesn't have the wrestling to get bisping down IMO, bisping has great defensive wrestling and he's very good at getting back to his feet when taken down. I think bisping beats jacare by decision.

Whittaker vs Bisping is a close fight between two boxers, I can see bisping winning a decision and I can also see Whittaker knocking him out because he definitely has more power out of the two. Leaning towards Whittaker because he is younger and faster plus he hits harder.

Jacare's record is much more impressive. Whittaker's win only partially offsets that difference.

Against Bisping, I'd favor Bobby Knuckles (over Souza) to win the title. Kid is young and hits hard, two straight TKO's against top 10 MW's, and he pieced up Jacare good.

Against GSP, I'd favor Jacare. I think GSP is still a technical fighter that would UD Whittaker and Jacare is always dangerous in any kind of grappling match.

yoel was getting clearly boxed up by post usada weidman. whittaker starches both of them.
Yeah, Romero is getting boxed up, gassed out, outwrestled, outworked in just about every fight... until he decides to turn it on and ragdoll or brutally knock out his opponents. He's won all his UFC fights, and whenever he really wanted a takedown he took it at will. Whittaker is good, but Romero is a different animal.

Jacare record is impresive but he is old as fuck he is in decline

Both could beat Bisping but I don't know if they could beat Romero...

The way that MW is working right now, Jacare would have to win 9 fights in a row to get a shot. That fight ended any chance he had at a title shot, unless some last minute replacement shit happens down the road.
Not necessarily. Huge amount of trash-talking usually gets the job done.

Jacare doesn't have the wrestling to get bisping down IMO, bisping has great defensive wrestling and he's very good at getting back to his feet when taken down. I think bisping beats jacare by decision.

Whittaker vs Bisping is a close fight between two boxers, I can see bisping winning a decision and I can also see Whittaker knocking him out because he definitely has more power out of the two. Leaning towards Whittaker because he is younger and faster plus he hits harder.

Jacare is very strong and big, he would certainly take Bisping down. Getting a submission before the round ends would be tricky, but he would grapplefuck the count.

Back