Michael Bisping on Al Iaquinta's rage against the UFC: Going 'against the system' not smart

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
'The Count' has no problem with Iaquinta speaking his mind but says he shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him if he wants negotiations to go smoothly with the UFC in the future.

“I saw all these tweets and they are laden with spelling mistakes," Bisping said on a recent episode of his podcast 'Believe You Me'(h/t Adam Guillen Jr. of MMA Mania). "And I am not trying to insult his intelligence, I just know for a fact that he’s done all this after a few drinks. That is my assumption. Now listen, first and foremost, after the fight he was talking shit about the UFC. That’s his opinion, that’s his right, whatever you want to say. I’m, just saying, those tweets, in my opinion, after the fight, he’s at home he’s like, ’Fuck it, I’m out of training camp, I’m going to enjoy myself.’ So he’s taking to Twitter to vent his frustrations. That’s my assumption on that.

"He also went on ‘The MMA Hour’ and said, ‘Fuck the UFC if they don’t get behind me and I don’t need to fight.’ Listen, I like Al Iaquinta, I really do, I like the way he fights, he is very exciting, he’s a knockout artist and brings a lot to the table, but he’s not being the smartest man right now. He’s really not. He’s saying he can go off and become a real estate agent and make more money. The fact is you can’t, there is more money to be made in UFC and it’s as simple as that. Period. Al has the potential to be one of those guys and he has the potential to be a champion and make it to the money and be a fan favorite. But, going up against the UFC and saying, ‘Fuck you Dana’ and stuff like that, it’s just not smart. And I’m not saying you have to be an ass kisser, you don’t have to be, but in any line of work, and this will endear him to some people ... and it’s fun to see people go on a rampage and go against the system; but think a little bit and don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Speak your mind, be honest, but you don’t have to go too crazy.”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/2...a-news-michael-bisping-al-iaquinta-dana-white

don't be a chicken fight yoel

bischick.jpg

The Truth is no one has won shit by going against the UFC.

The way to getting paid is clear. Talk entretaining and funny shit, be an interesting character, being very active in social network also helps. And try to keep winning, its not the most important part tho.

Maybe Iaquinta can get a job at Walmart instead if he doesn't like it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Eh he's got his name out there a ton. The UFC is no longer a loyalty org, WME is a profit is the bototm line organization. Al getting his name out there and making fans might end up being the best thing for him.

People forget Diaz sat out for a year and half ans shit on the UFC constantly just like Al. He got his name out there a ton and now hes one of the richest fighters in the ufc.

Bisping knows when folks have been drinking.

No shit there is "more money" to be made in the UFC.

The problem is the UFC gives no guarantees he'll make it. And seeing how few fighters do (look at DJ's pay from his last fight), he's making a smart call. He has a reliable, well paying alternative. He clearly doesn't think the work MMA requires is worth it for the pay, and he's venting the way he sees appropriate.

Bisping got into the UFC and built his name in a different era of the sport, when the UFC treated fighters better and followed a more understandable matchmaking system. That UFC is gone.

The Truth is no one has won shit by going against the UFC.

The way to getting paid is clear. Talk entretaining and funny shit, be an interesting character, being very active in social network also helps. And try to keep winning, its not the most important part tho.
2 of these guys just got title shots. Cerrone is a UFC darling. Kennedy retired on his own terms and Cain will return in time. You've got it all wrong. Do you believe Conor is a company man? Only reason Conor gets PAID is because he goes against the UFC every chance he gets.

mmaaa-launch-photo.jpg

"I just know for a fact that he’s done all this after a few drinks. That is my assumption."

Makes absolutely no sense; he is contradicting himself. I know for a fact....and then saying that's my assumption lol. And before that calling Al out on grammar mistakes. Haha.

2 of these guys just got title shots. Cerrone is a UFC darling. Kennedy retired on his own terms and Cain will return in time. You've got it all wrong. Do you believe Conor is a company man? Only reason Conor gets PAID is because he goes against the UFC every chance he gets.

View attachment 223789

Conor gets paid more than all those guys together. And its because he wears color ful suits, talks wwe type dumb trash talk and poses on rental cars for Facebook pic s. Fights are exciting too.

He didn't go against the UFC until he was already a superstar that they need and Im not even a big fan.

Raging Al hasn't earned shit yet and going against the UFC isnt going to help him now.

Bisping is right. Going with the system guarantees title defenses against old guy outside top ten and retired welterweight. Let the Al rage, bruh.

What a shock. The only overpaid fighter in UFC history is shilling for the company again. Same company that will let him apparently let him go two years as champion without facing a top 10 contender.

Bisping making any comments about other fighters decisions after drinking.

He is right though, the smartest way to beat a system isn't to rebel against it, it's to get in the system and use it as much as possible for your own gain. You know, like Michael Bisping.

View attachment 223789

Exactly, the squeaky wheel gets the oil

Conor gets paid more than all those guys together. And its because he wears color ful suits, talks wwe type dumb trash talk and poses on rental cars for Facebook pic s. Fights are exciting too.

So daft. You honestly think people are fans of him because of some of those reasons?

Whatever your thoughts on Conor are, you can't deny he catches people's attention. He embellishes his personality - when it's time to - but you'd swear he is the first MMA fighter or person in combat sports who has a big personality.

Self promotion has always being a part of all combat sports. Some fighters just don't like doing it or don't know how, while others are just naturals at it.

Back