BREAKING!!!!!!!Mark Hunt Releases a New Action Figure!!!!!

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
In the case you didn't know...Mark Hunt just developed a beautiful mini sculpture of himself. This Figure is sure to sell well. Is Mark happy with his new product?

mark-hunt-doll.jpg

The moobs make it not gay to jerk off to

Original thread.

I'm going to piss test TS.

legit, I have seen 30 threads on this between boards today.

tenor.gif

Breaking.. TS didn't search the forum and wasn't active for the past few days. :D

I HOPE YOU GET BANNED FOR THIS SHIT THREAD

#BRINGbackNOSTROMO2017

Hey everyone, there's a major snitch commenting in this thread. I won't say who, but I CAN say it's NOT Frank, Congo, Fugazi, Cheat loss, Kinger 85 , Summoning or Draxton. Hmm, who could it be? He deletes your post on his own thread when he gets handled in debates, then rats and cries to mods. Then, sends pm's to brag about snitching because he thinks he got you banned, then rats AGAIN when you reply to pm he initiated talking smack. I have the screenshot proof, should I release it??? I like the Mark Hunt doll, probably looks like somebody we know, lol.
@USADA your response?

Hey everyone, there's a major snitch commenting in this thread. I won't say who, but I CAN say it's NOT Frank, Congo, Fugazi, Cheat loss, Kinger 85 , Summoning or Draxton. Hmm, who could it be? He deletes your post on his own thread when he gets handled in debates, then rats and cries to mods. Then, sends pm's to brag about snitching because he thinks he got you banned, then rats AGAIN when you reply to pm he initiated talking smack. I have the screenshot proof, should I release it??? I like the Mark Hunt doll, probably looks like somebody we know, lol.
sell the screenshots to TMZ and donate the money to a Canadian Geriatrics charity. To help out my boy @Jermei

@myjohnson9 @Tules

@USADA your response?
I never said that, LMAO. But the guilty party is probably busy doing what he/she does best. Also, claims sherdog is my life, but makes an account 14 months after mine, and already has half as many post, hmm, strange cat. I would argue that the crybaby is the one snitchin, lol, so pathetic.

Last edited:
That guy from the beach is gonna walk around with that action figure in his underwear.

sell the screenshots to TMZ and donate the money to a Canadian Geriatrics charity. To help out my boy @Jermei

@myjohnson9 @Tules
Maybe, maybe not, but one thing is for sure, you can call me whatever you want, insult me, call my mom names, whatever. I will NEVER report or snitch, then send you pm's telling you how "revealing contents of pms is instant yellows", in an effort to cover rat tracks, because I'm not built like that.

Back