Jéssica Andrade WARWAGON

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Jéssica Andrade is a former bantamweight who started to realize she'd become champion at strawweight in October 2015.

So she went down and finished Jessica Penne in her debut, she continued against Calderwood by way of submission!

After that one, she wanted another fight before fighting for the title. She got her wish in Angela Hill the Invicta Champion, she unanimously decisioned Hill in a stand-up fight.

S4bzZcK.png

https://www.unibet.eu/betting/ufc_mma#event/1003843269

WAR!!!

Last edited:
She's going to destroy Joanna. I wouldn't be surprised to see a first round finish. Joanna's chin is suspect, but Jessica's hands are not.

She's going to destroy Joanna. I wouldn't be surprised to see a first round finish. Joanna's chin is suspect, but Jessica's hands are not.
I hope you're right, but Hill hit her a lot and at a higher percentage. I'm sure JJ is a better striker than Hill so this could be a close fight for the first 2 rounds and then a run away win for JJ late in the fight.
Here's hoping I'm wrong.

i've had shotgun on this war wagon since her first fight in the division

AND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't realize so many dudes were going to be disappointed when Joanna TKO's her in the 4th or 5th. Damn. I'll be glad to take your money tho
8784209.jpg

Choked by Pennington... Too bad....

Didn't realize so many dudes were going to be disappointed when Joanna TKO's her in the 4th or 5th. Damn. I'll be glad to take your money tho
8784209.jpg

Choked by Pennington... Too bad....

Different weight class. Completely irrelevant. Try again.

Love me some JJ, but I'm hopping on this war wagon!

its going to look exactly like the jojo fight. andrade will have no respect for joannas pillows.

Joanna is gonna beat Andrade like a red headed step child.

Andrade couldn't even finish Hill.

This is a career defining fight for Joanna. She needs to throw with maximum power. If her hand breaks...It'll heal. But losing her undefeated record, and belt won't be much fun either.

She needs to bring it. If she does, she finishes Andrade.

I'm excited for this fight. Leaning slightly toward Jessica because I think she owns a few advantages. Of course, so does Joanna. Whose advantages prevail makes this intriguing.

Great fighter, really brings it on, not afraid to mix it up and trade toe to toe. A different beast to Claudia, hard nite for JJ.

JJ mentally preparing for the chaotic hell of a firefight vs Andrade with the Wasabi Challenge.

"Power" in all meaning of the world doesn't mean much if you can't land shit.

Andrade is impressive, but too wild, I think, falling into Reneau triangle like she did...

Still should be sick fight!

I just read her Sherdog Q&A and she was awesome.

JJ mentally preparing for the chaotic hell of a firefight vs Andrade with the Wasabi Challenge.

LOL...

My fiancee and I love Sushi. Eating that much Wasabi would have me shitting fire for a bit. But like I've said with Man vs Food eating challenges. The only ones I'd have a legit shot at beating. Are the spicy food ones.

I'll see if my fiancee wants to try it on our next Sushi date.

"Power" in all meaning of the world doesn't mean much if you can't land shit.

Andrade is impressive, but too wild, I think, falling into Reneau triangle like she did...

Still should be sick fight!

Yet, for some reason ppl dismiss Joanna's power. I'm just assuming they're casuals that have seen her fight one or two times. And certainly not her fights with Carla, or Jessica.

And in typical Shertard fashion. The second a person wins the belt. Random assholes want them to lose. And these fuckin clowns only get lamer with each successful defence made.

Can't attack their fighting. So move on to personal appearance, accent, height, skin colour. Fuck yourselves.

My favourites GSP, MM, Joanna, and Stipe are killing some of you fuckin clowns... You've had lots of experience at it, though. I'd think you folks would be used to it by now.

With GSP, MM, and Joanna you've got to go all the way back to 2011 to find any blemishes. HW is a different beast, though. Stipe lost in 2014. But, he's not losing again until at least 2018.

Deal with it !

Back