Conor McGregor vs Tyron Woodley Trash Talk & Backstage Altercations

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

With rumor of Conor/Floyd being at a stalemate (and its bizarre in the first place) plus Tyron starting camp, rumors floating that Conor might be his opponent. The beef and story is there IMO

Conor gets wrestlefucked into
bkgd_parchment_w-logo.jpg~original

Lol Woodley is trying to make himself out to be a badass. All he said was "Conor what's up?" He never said "I said what's up!"

Conor wins in trash talk for sure
Conor is the only one in the entire UFC who can afford to not take T-Wood's shit. The promo tour would be absolutely glorious. And while I did root against him in the Diaz & Alvarez fights, I'd root for Conor all the way on this one. I want this more than anything (except the actual fight, have Woodley pull out at the very last minute and throw Ferguson in there).

UFC is finally going to put McGregor in his place.

I can't wait for the excuses after Conor loses this one. "Come on I lost to a giant muscle."

Only Conor fans could justify him ducking defending another title.

He gets wrestlefucked in to the elder Scrolls....???????

He meant to say BOLIVIAN. lol

Conor vs Woodley would go like this

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

McG is not stopping a dude of Tyrons size and strength, with his level of wrestling, no matter WHO he is training with. He gets slammed on his head and smashed.

McG is not stopping a dude of Tyrons size and strength, with his level of wrestling, no matter WHO he is training with. He gets slammed on his head and smashed.
His fanboys disagree

Conor via tko with stone cold stunner

Back